Chapter 17

Livia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes to see I wasn't in my room. I started to freak out a little bit, but when I looked around a little bit more, and noticed I was in the bed with Liam. His arm was lightly wrapped around my waist. I looked at his face, and he looked so cute when he's asleep. His nose is kind of scrunched up, and he has a slight frown on his face. We must have just fallen asleep during the movie we were watching last night.

"Good morning, babe." Liam said, slowly opening his eyes then kissing my forehead.

"Good morning. So, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"I don't care, where ever. You want to go." He said.

"I think we should go shopping. You know, if you want."

"That's perfectly fine with me. I'll always take up a chance to go shopping." He said, letting out a little laugh.

I tried to get out of bed, but I just ended up rolling out, then falling on the floor.

"Dang it. How am I so stupid. I mean who hurts themselves this early in the morning." Liam just laughed at my stupidness. "Wow, ok. Love you too Liam. I'm so glad you love to laugh at my pain." I added, sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, babe." He said getting out of the bed.

"Ok, well I'm going to go get ready." I said, before kissing his cheek, then heading to my room to get ready.

Liam's POV

"Good morning, love. How has your morning been so far?" I asked Kristen over the phone.

"Good, I guess. So are we going to hang out today?" She asked. Gosh I really don't want to tell her no, but I have to.

"I'm sorry, I can't today, babe. I'm hanging out with Livia today. I don't want anyone to get suspicious." I tried to explained.

"It's ok. But you don't love her, do you?" She asked.

"Of course I don't. I love you Kristen, and only you." I told her. And I meant it all.

Niall's POV

I was going to go talk to Liam this morning about the performance this week, but when I reached his door, it was closed. I heard him talking, so he must talking on the phone. I guess you can say I'm a nosy person. I pressed my ear to his door to see what he was saying.

"I'm sorry, I can't today, babe. I'm hanging out with Livia today. I don't want anyone to get suspicious." He said. Who the heck is he talking to.

"Of course I don't. I love you Kristen, and only you." He said.

Oh my gosh, what is he doing. He's cheating on Harry's best friend. And not only that, he cheating on her with Harry's girlfriend. I don't know what to do, should I tell the boys, or should I keep it to myself. I don't know what I'm going to do yet, but for now, I'm going to talk to Karlee.

Karlee's POV

"Hey babe, how's your morning been so far?" Niall asked, coming up behind me, and kissing my cheek. Gosh I really love this boy so much.

"Good, but better now that you're here." I said, before planting my lips on his soft ones. Every time I kiss him, it feels like the first. Every kiss gets a little sweeter.

"You are so cheesy, but I love you for that. You are so perfect, and I'm the luckiest man on this earth." He said, kissing me again.

"Can you guys go make babies somewhere else? You're making me love sick." Louis said.

"Fine, come on Karlee. I needed to talk to you, anyways." Niall said, while dragging me upstairs to his room.

"So is everything going good with Livia?" Niall asked really seriously.

"Yeah... Everything's ok, that I know of, why?" I asked. I was starting to get worried.

"I don't know if I should say it..." He started.

"You can't do that to me!"

"Do what?" He asked.

"Say you have to tell me something, and then not tell me. It drives me crazy. Like there what this one time where Livia was about to tell me something and then she was all like..." he cut my rambling off, by putting his perfect lips on mine.

"Babe, you need to breath some times." Niall said, with a little laugh. "Ok," he started, "you can't tell anyone." I nodded. "I was going to talk to Liam about the show, and when I got to his room, his door was closed. And he was talking, so I just assumed he was talking on the phone. And me being the nosy person I am, I listen to his conversation." I playfully hit his arm.

"Niall you can't do that." I said.

"Oh you know you would do it to."

"True, ok continue." I said. Motioning with my hand for him to get on with the point.

"Oh yeah, so to speed things up. He was talking to Kristen and he said he loved her." When he finally finished, I was completely shocked.

"Are you kidding me?!?" I asked, but quickly added, "What an arse, I mean he's cheating on Liv, but not only that, the girl just so happens to be Harry's girlfriend!" I accidentally yelled the last part.

"Babe, you have to be quiet. But yeah I know, I don't know what we should do. Normally if one of us had girl trouble, we would go to Liam, but we can do that now can we?"

"I'm going to kill that idiot, if he thinks he's going to mess with my best friend..." I started to get up, to head to Liam's room, but Niall had to hold me back.

"Love, calm down." He said while bringing down to sit on his bed. "We just need to think what is going to be the best for everyone, and right now, I think we should wait after the show, if Liam doesn't do anything before." He added.

"Ok, but I feel bad for hold a big secret away from Liv like that. But if that's what's best, I'll try to do the best I can to keep it a secret." I told him. He sweetly kissed my forehead, and we both laid down on his bed and watched a movie.