Chapter 19

Today has been a really sad day, and I hope this chapter maybe can get your mind off of Zayn for a little bit. Love you guys, and I'm crying along with you.
__________________________

Liam's POV

As soon as the word, 'cheater' came out of Livia's mouth, Karlee and Niall's attitude completely changed. And when Niall looked at me when he talked, I knew he somehow found out about Kristen and I. The more and more I try to think, I can't find anything. There is nothing I could think of that I had done to give it away. I finally decided to go talk to Niall, because if I didn't, I might just die of over thinking.

"Hey, um Niall can we talk?" I asked, knocking on his door. He slowly opened the door, but when he saw me he started to close it. "Come on Niall, I just wanna talk."

"What the hell could you possibly want to talk about?!" He yelled at me.

"Why did you mood change yesterday after you guys won?" I asked.

"You better come inside." He told me. He must know everything. I came inside, like he wanted and he sat on his bed.

"Care to explain?" Niall asked.

"Dude, don't be mad at me until I tell you the whole story." I told him.

"Whatever, just start talking. I don't have all day." Well somebody's grumpy.

"At first I really did like Livia, but then when I started to hang out with Kristen, and I feel in love with her. Liv is a really nice girl, and to be honest, I don't deserve her. She deserves someone better than me. And I also knew Harry would kill me, well I guess will kill me when he finds out, but I don't want to hurt her." I tried to explain.

"I'm tired of hearing all of your crap, Liam. You either talk this out with Livia, or Karlee and I will." Niall told me.

I quickly got up and left. I left the house, and just started walking. I don't know here I'm going, but where ever I end up, is where I'm supposed to be.

Livia's POV

"Are you sure everything is ok with you and Liam?" Karlee asked, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

"I guess, I mean from what I know of, everything is great." I replied to her.

"So, I think we should have a girls day out, just us." Karlee said.

"I'm in. I need to go shopping, to find an outfit for the last show for the boys." I told her. She nodded, and grabbed her phone and purse, and I did the same. Quickly we were out the door and in the car ready to get our shop on.

"OH MY GOSH!!! Turn up the radio, now." Karlee yelled. I turned it up like she asked, to find out the song was teenage dream. We completely jammed out, like crazy people, until finally we made it to the mall.

"Are you ready for this? We are about to make history, I don't know how but we will." Karlee asked.

"Oh, girl. I was born ready." I told her.

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just make sure you keep up with me, I am a shopping maniac. You should see me on Black Friday, I'm a freakin ninja."

"Whatever, let's just go in." I told her.

I had never done this much shopping in my life. I swear we went into every store in this whole freakin mall. We ended up both picking out some dress, for the performance, and that alone took us years. We also had to find shoes and accessories, which also took a while. In all, we were probably at the mall for around 6 hours, and my feet are absolutely killing me.

Karlee's POV

We quickly made our way home from the mall, and I felt like I might pass out. We walked up to the door with all of our bags, and walked in.

"Niall! Come here, please." I yelled. He quickly came rushing down the stairs.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"You love me right?" I asked.

"Yeah? What do you want."

"Carry me please. I can barely walk and I feel like my feet my fall off." Wow I just sounded so dramatic.

"Of course I will. what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't." He said, giving me his famous, one of a kind smile.

"I love you so much." I said as he picked me up and took me to his room.

"So is everything with Livia ok? You didn't tell her right?" He asked.

"No, I didn't, But we need to soon. How long has it been, like a month he's been cheating on her. He longer it is until she finds out, the longer the heart break." I told him. I really don't want to see her so hurt.

"Well tomorrow is the last show, so we'll give him a week, and if he doesn't tell her, we will."

"Ok, but I really am tired Niall." He kissed my forehead, and then laid down next to me. I snuggled up next to him, and then my eyes slowly close, and I drifted off to sleep.