Chapter 13

I don't know why I picked that picture, it's just Liam looks so freakin hot!!!

Livia's POV

Today was just another day, get up early and dance my butt off. But one thing I wasn't expecting, just so happened today.

Karlee and I decided we were going to Starbucks after dance. We invited the other girls, but they said they were either busy or couldn't go, because Starbucks has to many calories. Like seriously that's a bunch of bullshit!!! So what if Starbucks has to many calories!!!

Anyways, today I was just so much more tired then I normally was, but that's mainly because those idiot boys, I call friends went to a party last night. They came in at 12 just screaming at the top of their lungs, just random lyrics. I serious thought all hell was going to brake loose. Is I had enough energy I might have severely hurt one of them.

"Liv, I'm going to go get our drinks, I'll be right back." Karlee said. She quickly got up from the booth we were sitting at, which as towards the back.

I sat there for a few minuets just looking at my phone, until someone came up and sat across from me in the booth.

"Um... someone was sitting ther..." I slowly looked up to see the person I hate most on this earth. My ex, Drake. He is such a dick. Long story short, he was drunk one night, and he wanted me to have sex with him, and of course I said no, so he got mad and started throwing stuff at me. Anything he got his hands on he threw, and I ended up in the hospital. I had to get stitches on my head from a bear bottle he threw and my nose was broken from one of his many punches he threw at me. Thankfully Harry said he would pick me up that night from Drake's house. Where would I be without Harry.

"Get the hell away from me, Drake." I said trying to stay calm.

"Nice to see you to babe. And if I were you I wouldn't get to feisty with me, you know what happened last time. And who knows, that friend of of yours won't be able to help you next time." He said before getting up and leaving. I was completely shocked. How the heck did he know I was here.

Not much longer, Karlee came back with our drinks, and I told her everything that just went down. She told me I need to tell Harry that he is here, but I don't want him to be stressing about this idiot. I just need to make sure I don't go out by myself, that way Drake can't force me into anything.

Me: Hey babe, I was wondering if you wanted to go see a movie or something. xx

Liam: hey baby, sounds great. where are you now? I'll just come pick you up.

Me: I'm at Starbucks with Karlee. Can you tell Niall to come get her please?

Liam: sure thing. See you in a bit babe xx

He seriously is the cutest thing ever. I never thought a guy would treat me right after Drake, but not everyone is like him. We really need more people like him in this world.

Kristen's POV

"You did everything I told you, right." I asked Drake. He just called me.

"Yes, you should have seen her, she was so pissed off. So what exactly are you plaining on doing?" He asked. I started to laugh at his stupidness.

"You think I'm going to tell you. I don't fully trust you yet, so just do everything I tell you, and no one gets hurt." I smiled at how great I was.

I hung up the phone, and came out of the bathroom and went back to the table Harry was at. He asked me out today, and my plain is going beautifully. He so stupid, he really is.

Liam's POV

"Livia how did I get so lucky? You are absolutely beautiful." I said looking into her eyes. She really is an amazing girl, and lucky is an understatement.

"Thank you. And thanks for the movie, I loved it." She said before kissing my cheek.

"I'm glad you had fun." We walked through the door, and we saw Niall and Karlee making out on the couch.

"Hey, go make babies somewhere else. That's where we sit to watch tv." I said. Livia started laughing, and Karlee and Niall's face turned supper red.

"You just sounded like Louis, speaking of Louis, where is he, and why is it so quiet?" Livia asked.

"They're all out, you think we would make out while people where here?" Niall asked.

"I don't know with you sometimes Niall." I answered.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Karlee asked.

"Yeah sounds good." The girls went to go pick out a movie, so I went and sat down next to Niall.

"So you really like Karlee, don't you?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah, she's absolutely amazing. I think I'm going to bring her with me next weekend when we all go back home." Niall replied.

"Well I'm happy for you. I think Liv is going with Harry so she can see her parents."

Karlee's POV

"So was Niall a good kisser?" Livia asked.

"Are you serious! But really you know I hadn't kissed anyone before."

"Oh my gosh. I forgot about that! Well how was it?" She asked.

"It was everything I imagined it to be. When his lips touched mine, I felt my knees go week, and I almost thought I was going to throw up." I explained.

"Sounds about right. You must really like him."

"Liv, I think I might love Niall." Her face was almost shocked. "What about you and Liam?" I continued.

"I really like him, but I don't think I'll ever be over Harry."

"What's taking you girls so long?" Liam asked.

"Nothing, were coming." I answered. We walked back in with the movie, and I sat down next to Niall, and cuddled up next to him. I wasn't really watching the movie, I was just thinking about Liv. I wish I could help her in some way get over Harry, and now that he's taking Kristen it might be harder. Something about Kristen isn't right. She almost scares me. My eyes slowly started to close, and I soon feel asleep with Niall's arms wrapped around me. Nothing could be better than this.