Chapter 5

Harry's POV

"Can I have two cookies and cream milkshakes, please." We quickly got our milkshakes and went back to the car.

Tonight Coldplay is playing at the O2 and I got meet and greet tickets, but I couldn't find any tickets for the concert. I know it doesn't make any sense but Simon had some tickets and he gave them to me.

"Have I got a surprise for you." We both said at the same time.

"How did we do that?" She asked.

"I don't know. But you know they say 'great minds think alike'. Well I got us meet and greet tickets for Coldplay while they are at the O2." I said. The look on her face was priceless.

"Are you serious? How did you get them?" She asked.

"Simon gave them to me. So out of all my friends, I decided to bring you."

"Harry we both know you don't have that many friends." She said I playfully hit her arm. "Hey, you know it's true." She added.

"Well I couldn't find any tickets for the actual concert, I'm sorry." I explained.

"Oh no it's cool, because I actually got us tickets to go." She said with a smile across her face.

"You're kidding." I said.

"Can't say I am, Styles. And out of all my friends I decided to bring you." She's so cute.

"Well the concert starts in an hour, so you ready to leave?" I asked.

"Yeah, and I think Justin Bieber is opening up for them. It doesn't really make sense, because he's like just as big as Coldplay." She said.

"Oh really, Niall loves Justin. I wish I could have brought him too."

"Who's Niall?" She asked. Gosh I'm so stupid.

"He's in our group for the X factor. It's me, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn."

"Oh yeah. I've been watching the show and you are doing amazing Hazza." she said.

"Oh well thanks."

"Karlee also loves Justin . And she loves..." she quickly cut herself off.

"She loves what?" I asked.

"You can't tell her I told you and you can't tell him either." I quickly nodded my head, "She likes Niall."

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "As soon as the tour starts we are going to make them a couple."

"Sounds good. We've always been good at that. Oh lookie here, we finally made it." She said.

We quickly made our way to the entrance and found our seats. Not long after Justin came out and the screams started.

"Good evening London, how's everyone doing?" He asked. Everyone yell back 'good' but all I heard were screaming teenage girls. After he played a few songs he started talking.

"This next song is called 'Fall' and please sing along if you know it." The intro of the song started to play.

"Well, let me tell you a story

About a girl and a boy

He fell in love with his best friend

When she's around, he feels nothing but joy

But she was already broken, and it made her blind

But she could never believe that love would ever treat her right

Did you know that I loved you or were you not aware?

You're the smile on my face

And I ain't going nowhere

I'm here to make you happy, I'm here to see you smile

I've been wanting you to tell you this for a long while"

This song is what I'm totally feeling right now. This is what it's like for me. I'm so in love with her, but she obviously doesn't see it.

"What's going to make you fall in love?

I know you got your wall wrapped all the way around your heart

Don't have to be scared at all, oh, my love

But you can't fly unless you let yourself,

You can't fly unless you let yourself fall

Well, I can tell you're afraid of what this might do

Cause we got such an amazing friendship and that you don't wanna lose

Well, I don't want to lose it either

I don't think I can stay sitting around while you're hurting babe, so take my hand"

I looked over at Livia, and she looked beautiful. She is always beautiful. I know she doesn't see it, but clearly every other guy does. She had one boyfriend last year and he broke her heart, and of course I beat the crap out of him, but since then she hasn't had a boyfriend or even been out on a date.

She looked up at me and smiled, and it took all the strength in me not to lean in and kiss her. I slowly started to move on but quickly pulled back. I guess I'm just scared of rejection.