Chapter 11

Livia's POV

"Um, yeah." I said turning around to face him. I looked into his gorgeous brown eyes.

"I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go out with me this weekend?" He asked.

"Yeah, ok well I'm going to eat in my room and then go to sleep." I told them. Everyone just said ok, then went back to what they were doing. Liam then came up to me.

"I can't wait for our date. Goodnight liv." He said and then kissed my cheek. I was kind of taken back a little for two reasons. First he called me liv, and Karlee and Harry are the only people who call me that. Second he kissed my cheek and was kind of acting like he was my boyfriend.

I really like Liam, but it's hard to think about dating him when I'm in love with Harry. Maybe dating Liam is a good idea. I could get rid of any thoughts about Harry, and get over liking him so much. But then it's almost like I'm using Liam just to get my mind off of Harry. Why is everything so complicated. I wish it was like kindergarten, everything was just fun. And you could know someone for less than two minuets, and act like best friends. There was never 'what if's' and I really miss that.

I quickly finished my food, and then watched tv until I couldn't stay up any longer. It felt like minuets later, when my alarm went off. Here goes another day of doing what I love at an ungodly hour.

Harry's POV

Last night was freakin awful. Karlee and Liam were making me sick with all of their 'love'. Ok I know that a little dramatic, but it was still ridiculous. Today we had to meet some new girl who is singing with Emma Rose. I think her name was Eliza or something like that. But honestly, I really just want to go back to bed. I have a feeling this whole 'Livia on tour with us', is going to be good, but also terrible.

Niall's POV

Harry looked a little bit of a mixture of pissed off and tired this morning. I seriously don't know what's wrong with him. He's been like this since Livia and her friends got here. I thought he would be happy, but I guess not.

It's not like I've paid very much attention to him, because I've been thinking about Karlee so much. She is literally a girl version of me, it's crazy how much we are alike. She told me she loves to play the guitar and she loves food, but not as much as me. And the one thing that is different about her is, she doesn't really give a crap to what other people think about her. I wish I was more like that, because I can really get self-conscious sometimes. I think I might be falling for Karlee.

Livia's POV

A few days have passed since Liam asked me out, and to be honest I was really getting excited about it. The date is tomorrow, and I have no clue what we are doing. I guess I'll have to ask him tomorrow, because right now I'm taking a long hot shower. You wouldn't believe how much dancing hurts your body. So hopefully the hot water will help, then I'm going to get in the bed.

So tomorrow we find out who are partner is for the dancing. So basically each girl get a boy from the group to do a few moves with throughout the show. Like maybe they might come over to their girl and sing and spin them or something like that. I'm going to laugh so hard why Karlee get Niall. I'm sure she's going to blush and all that crap.

Karlee's POV

I woke up the next morning kind of nervous. We are getting are partners today and I really want Niall.

"Karlee hello. Oh my gosh, look it's Niall." Livia said. I suddenly looked up.

"Wher... ok you know what! Your such a butt head!!!" I yelled. She knew the only way to get my attention was to bring up Niall, and Niall is not even in a 500ft radius from me.

"I prefer butt face." I literally almost went and smacked her smirk off her face.

"I'm so sorry my queen!" I said sarcastically.

"Ok everyone, in about to tell you who your partner is." The teacher, who's name is Mariah, said. "Laura you have Zayn, Carter you have Louis, Karlee you have Niall," I could feel the blush come up to my cheeks as Livia nudged my arm and wiggled her eyebrows. I almost smacked her. "Kristen you have Liam, and Livia you have Harry." I almost started to burst out laughing.

Livia's POV

You've got to be freaking kidding me. My heart rate started to speed up a little bit. As soon as practice was over, Karlee and I had a long conversation about this whole partner crap. We got some ice-cream, we actually have a serious problem with sweets I don't know why. I could tell she was so happy being with Niall, and I guess I secretly was happy to be with Harry. But eventually I had to get ready for my date with Liam.