Chapter 23

The boys are so little in that picture!!! It makes me want to cry!!!

Livia's POV

Ever since Harry and I kissed yesterday, it has been really awkward. We were now on our way to the airport to fly back home, and I was ready to go back. I'm still trying to figure out if I'm going to tell Liam or not. I mean, I need to, buy the question is how. I can't just walk up to his face and say, 'Liam, I'm sorry. I kissed Harry and I enjoyed it very much.' Ok, maybe that last part isn't needed, but I need to plan on what to say.

"Here, let me get that." Harry said, grabbing my suitcase from me.

"Thanks, Hazza. So... what am I supposed to tell Liam. What are you going to tell Kristen?" I asked.

"I don't know, I haven't thought about it very much. I'm sorry you know. I shouldn't have kissed you, but I'm glad you kissed back." Harry said, giving me his perfect smile.

"Well, I can't say I hated the kiss, but I'm with Liam and you're with Kristen. So after today when I tell Liam, we can forget it even happened." I said, even though I knew I won't forget any of this trip. It was absolutely amazing.

"Ok. Well it looks like we need to board the plane." He said, and after that everything was a blur. All I really remember is falling asleep with my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Thank God, we're almost back." I said, starting to notice my surroundings.

"Well, I hoped you liked the trip." Harry said looking over at me, then quickly putting his eyes back on the road.

"I did, thanks Hazza." I said ruffling his hair.

"Not the hair Liv, not the hair." He said. We finally pulled into the drive way, and we made our way in. It was now about nine in the morning, and the only person up was Louis. He noticed we were here, and he ran up and hugged me, almost knocking me over.

"Well hello to you too, Lou." I said getting out of his strong grip.

"How was your trip?" He asked.

"It was great, and Italy is so beautiful."

"Well, I'm glad you liked it. No one else is up yet, but we have to leave soon." Louis told me.

"Ok, well I'll get Liam up." I said, starting to walk up the stairs. I decided I was going to go ahead and tell Liam that I kissed Harry. I walked up to his door, and I heard talking. It sounded like Liam said 'good morning' who could he be talking to. I slowly opened the door, and soon regretted it. The thing I saw before me was not expected at all. Liam was in his bed, kissing another girl. It wasn't just any girl, it was Kristen. How could I not see this coming.

"WHAT THE HELL LIAM!!!" I yelled, walking straight into his room.

"Liv, I thought you were supposed to get home later. I can..." he started. I looked over at Kristen, and shock was written all over her face.

"JUST SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP!!! I don't care what you have to say!!! How long have you been doing this behind my back?!?!?" I yelled.

"Like two months," he started, getting out of the bed fully clothed, thank God. "I didn't know how to tell you. You are a wonderful girl Liv, but..."

"But I wasn't good enough for you. Well, I was coming up here to tell you that I kissed Harry yesterday, at least I had the guts to tell you this soon." I almost started choking, because of the tears that were falling so fast down my face. "I can't believe you would do this to me." I turned around quickly, and walked straight down the stares and out of the house.

I know I look horrible, but at this point, I don't really care. The tears continued to pour out, and I had no control over them. I sat down on the curb that was outside the house, and I immediately started bawling again. Why does this have to happen to me? What did I ever do to Liam or Drake. They both cheated on me, it's obviously my fault. I suddenly felt someone's hand start to rub my back. I looked up to see that it was Harry. He has been with me not matter what, and to be honest I don't deserve him at all, even as a friend.

"Hey, are you ok? What happened?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"When I walked upstairs, I saw Liam kissing Kristen." I barely choked out.

"Oh Liv, I'm so sorry. Wait did you say Kristen?" He asked, and I just nodded. "I can't believe this!" He added.

"I know. Did I do something to Liam?" I asked.

"What do you mean, love?"

"I mean, it's obviously me. I'm the reason that Drake and Liam both cheated on me. I'm not good enough." I was trying to stop crying, but it seemed that my tears had a mind of their own.

"Oh gosh Liv, you're perfect. Liam doesn't deserve someone like you. You could get way better than him." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Like me." He said, then placed his lips on mine, and I once again felt the fireworks go off. He slowly pulled his lips away, and I smiled for once in the last twenty minuets.

"Harry, I don't know if I'm ready for another relationship right now. It's going to take some time to trust again."

"It's ok Liv, take as long as you need. I'll wait for you forever." He said. Gosh why is he so dang cute?!