CHAPTER 4

Author's Note

I'm sorry for a bad chapter and not updating sooner.

30th October 1994.......

The day they had been waiting for had finally arrived. All seventh year and the four sixth year had been gathering by the lake waiting for their headmaster to join them. Luckily for them, other students were still in classes or they would be ambushed by the fangirls who would cling themselves at Viktor Krum.

The trio consists of Cassie, Cheryl, and Celia are tired of waiting for the headmaster to arrive were found sitting cross leg on the ground and been fed by Alec and Viktor. The only time where the duo would work together was when it involved the other trio.

Cassie was eating the gummies bear, Cheryl was eating the Hershey kisses chocolate while Celia eating the Ferrero Rocher that was given by Alec and Viktor. Both of them bought a large number of sweets from muggle world once they were confirmed to be part of delegation.

After 30 minutes of waiting, Karkaroff decided to show up with his trunks floating behind him. Then, all the students include their headmaster board up their magnificent ship.

Their ship had a strangely skeletal look about it, as though it were a resurrected wreck and the dim, misty lights shimmering at its portholes looked like ghostly eyes. The ship were never given a name but all the students called it the 'Black Pearl'.

Once the students put their trunks in the cabins provided, they took their place to stir the ship headed to Hogwarts. While their so called, Headmaster resting inside his cabin enjoying his time. His action caused all students mad at him.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

At exactly 1800(6.00pm), they finally arrived at the Hogwarts Black Lake. The ship arose from the lake and stirred to the bank. Once the anchor being thrown down to the shallows, the plank was lowered to the bank.

Karkaroff lead the way with Viktor on his right and Cassie on his left. Cheryl, Alec and Celia were positioned behind them and the rest of the seventh year students divided into 2 lines behind the three of them.

When they exited the ship, Cassie can see the Hogwarts students gathering near them and in the center of it were the Headmaster of Hogwarts, Albus Dumbledore and other professors. Karkaroff went to approached the headmaster.

Dumbledore!" he called heartily as he walked up the slope. "How are you, my dear fellow, how are you?". The rest of students followed his lead and walked up to Dumbledore.

"Blooming, thank you, Professor Karkaroff," Dumbledore replied. When he reached Dumbledore, he shook hands with both of his own.

"Dear old Hogwarts," he said, looking up at the castle and smiling though his smile did not extend to his eyes, which remained cold and shrewd. A cough was heard from Karkaroff's left side. Karkaroff glanced and saw that Cassie was glared at him for taking a long time to greet Dumbledore. Karkaroff regained his posture and said "How good it is to be here, how good....Viktor, come along, into the warmth...you don't mind, Dumbledore? Viktor has a slight head cold..."

As Karkaroff beckoned forward Viktor, Alec heard one of the Hogwarts students mentioned Viktor's name. He turned his head at the voice and saw a red headed boy with freckles across his face punching the boy's arm who was standing right next to him. A black messy hair with green eyes wearing a pair of round spectacles. The boy was Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived. He stared at the boy, an action that went unnoticed by Cheryl and Celia. They followed his gaze and saw Harry Potter. They judged his appearance and walked away following Karkaroff to the Great Hall.