CHAPTER 24

The Black Library, Grimmauld Place...

A tense silence occured between the two brothers. Sirius was about to talk when once again Regulus punched him right in the face. Regulus straighten his tux before sitting on the sofa near the fire place. Kreacher came with a glass wine and a bottle of red wine *cough*Cheryl*cough*. He took a glass of it watching his brother groaning in pain wiping blood from his broken nose. He smirked at it before start talking.

"You're an idiot, you know that. The biggest idiot I have ever met. Nope! No, you didn't get to speak."

"..."

"Just like Cassie told you, I hate you too for what you did to Valkyrie. Why the fuck did you married her only to be with Mckinnon? Dumbass! You know how many times I have to restrained myself from apparated at your place to I don't know MAYBE CRUCIO YOU UNTIL YOU INSANE! You caused so much pain for both Valkyrie and Cassie. I bet you didn't even know that Valkyrie die until Cassie told you about it. That day, I make a vow that anyone who would dare to harm her would know why our family was known for their craziness and that's include you Sirius!"

"I'm sorry. I don't ho-"

"How much pain you cause? Of course you didn't know about it! You missed out your own daughter birth. You didn't even met her until a month later. You didn't know that if wasn't for mother that you HATE so much, both Valkyrie and Cassie would be dead. She was the one who helped Valkyrie went to St.Mungos. AND THE PERSON WHO SHOULD APOLOGISE WAS DOWN THERE CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU!.... Tell me Sirius, why did you choose Potter instead of own daughter? Why Mckinnon instead of Valkyrie?"

"Why would you want to know about my family?"

"Family? You lost the privilege to call both Valkyrie and Cassie family the day you left them. NOW ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTIONS CAUSE I SWEAR ON SALAZAR I WOULD CRUCIO YOU!"

"Because Harry need me more than Cassie. As for Vakyrie, I married her because I don't want my child to grow up without a father. And I love Marlene."

"Congratulations, Sirius Orion Black. You just confirmed that you're truly THE BIGGEST IDIOT EVER! How the hell did Potter need you more? Ok so his parents are dead. If it wasn't for your selfish behavior, Potter could be raised by you and Valkyrie but NO. You're idiot for keeping your marriage a secret and you godson pay the consequences. I know he was raised by his muggles rela-"

"THE WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU LEFT HIM THERE WITH THOSE MUGGLES! YOU COULD HAVE TOOK HIM-"

"HAHAHAHA, ouh my Salazar! You are funny, brother! I think you forgot that I'm a very petty person. I choose MY DAUGHTER INSTEAD OF YOUR GODSON. CASSIE DESERVE MORE THAN POTTER. AND WHY DIDN'T YOU ASKED DUMBLEDORE, YOU DUMB FUCK? ANDY COULD RAISED HIM INSTEAD OF THOSE MUGGLES! IDIOT! AND YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU DIDN'T WANT CASSIE TO GROW UP WITHOUT FATHER? WELL SHE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU. YOU NEVER THERE FOR HER SINCE SHE BORN INTO THIS GODDAMN WORLD."

"...I"

"Basilisk got your tongue? Talking to you only making me lost my brain cells and patient. Just do what Cassie told you and clear out this place. A week! Take all your things and the rest of the Order out of my home."

Regulus took a last sip of his wine before walking out of the library. Sirius nodded as he wipe his bleeding nose. He turned his head at his brother when he called out for him.

"This is a letter from Valkyrie. Cassie was supposed to be the one who give it to you but I doubt she would want to see your face now. Valkyrie wrote this letter a few days before she die"

"How? How did she die?"

"Dragon Pox."

Regulus continue to walked out of the library. Before he closed the door, he can hear the sobbing sound from Sirius as he took the letter. Regulus shake his head and went to the kitchen where Cassie and the others are.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇