CHAPTER 17

Please read the A/N Note at the end of the chapter.

Next day...
Hogwarts Infirmary....

Cassie was awake due to a poke to her cheeks. She peek open her left eyes and saw Cheryl in front of her poking her cheeks while Celia busy taking pictures of them. She rub her and yawn which cause Cheryl to giggle. She noticed that Viktor is still sleeping and his skin is back to normal color and his shivering is gone. She get up from Alec lap and stretch her body.

Alec told her that the matron has checked on Viktor and told him that he will be fine just need to stay in the infirmary for further check up. They then decide to head back to the ship to fresh up and have brekafast before visting Viktor again.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

After a nice shower and breakfast, the foursome headed back to the infirmary. This time, Viktor was awake and sitting on the bed. Cheryl and Celia sprinting and Cheryl was about to jump on him before Celia catch the back of her jacket. Cheryl apologize and slowly wrapped her arms around Viktor. They exchange hugs before continuing sitting like yesterday night. Alec pulled the curtain for privacy again just like yesterday.

"What happened?"asked Cassie after a few moments of silence. She saw how Viktor flinched at the question and take a deep breath before answering it.

"I don't know. I was in the maze looking for the Cup when suddenly I heard a noise behind me. I thought it was another challenge until a green spark was sent at me."he answered with his fists tightened every time he spoke. "The last thing I remember was a man standing in front of me." Celia take his hands and rubbed his knuckles. The action make Viktor to relax a bit.

"I'm glad that you survive Viktor. I told you this is a stupid tournament. Who in the name of Merlin create this sick game!"say Cheryl angrily. Viktor just pat her head telling her it's okay. The actions cause Chery to bite Viktor's arm.

"Oi, sick people here"Viktor said laughing and Cheryl rolled her eyes at him. It lift the tense moment a little.

Cassie though agree with her statement. They willingly sacrifice their life just to be in the stupid tournament. She then asked about Viktor parents and he replied that his parents were there when he awake and left to meet Karkaroff. They then talked avoiding the tournament topic for a few minutes until a seventh year student come to the their side.

"Black, Karkaroff want to see you. He say it's important." he said before walking away after nodding at the others. Cassie sigh and get up from Alec's lap. She follow the seventh year student back to the ship leaving the others in the infirmary promising they would be back soon.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Knock, knock.

A faint come in was heard from the other side of the door. Cassie opened the door of Karkaroff's office in the ship slowly. She entered the room not noticing the other present in the room and close the door. She raised her head and let a loud squeal before jumping at the man in front of her. The man chuckle as he catch Cassie in his arms not noticing Karkaroff quickly slipped out the room. 

"Maa, Cassie I'm hurt you forget about us." another voice was heard from the windowsill. Cassie let a chcukle before went to the other man hugging both of the man. 

"Papa, Uncle Mic and Uncle Leo. What you three doing here?" ask Cassie when Mic and Leo release her from their hugs. Regulus went to their side and pulled Cassie's cheeks and it cause her to whine.

"I heard about what happened and we come as soon as possible" say Regulus still pulling his daughter cheeks even if she tried to pry his hands off. Leo and Mic laughed at the the father and daughter behavior. Deep down they knew how worried Regulus were when one of his man come to the house telling about the attack. They quickly used floo to arrive at Hogsmeade. Regulus then lead them into a hidden route to Hogwarts. So here their are.

Leo and Mic then walked out the room to give the father daughter duo some time alone while they headed to their own children. As soon as the door closed, Cassie hide her face into her father chest and start to cry. She was worried ever since Regulus told her about Sirius and it's getting worse when somethin happened to Viktor. Regulus calm her down by kissing her head, whispering 'It's okay now, little star. Papa's here now.' over and over again.After a few minutes, Cassie stopped crying. Regulus give her a smile as he wiped the tears mark on his daughter's face.

"We better find your uncle. We know how they suck at direction."he said when they walked out of the room. Cassie chuckled at his words because it's true how both of his uncle easily distracted.  Remind her of what happened at Egypt. But that's a story for another time.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

They found both of her uncles by the lake. But somehow Uncle Mic is hanging upside down on a tree branch. Like Cheryl used to do(still do actually) and Uncle Leo laughing on the ground. Cassie took out her camera to capture the scene in front of her. Regulus looked at her daughter and give a 'Really' face. Cassie giggled when her father marched at the duo telling them to knock it off. They have to use Levitation Charm to get Uncle Mic down and Cassie giggling as she take more pictures of them.

They then walked together to the infirmary woth Regulus lead them there. Regulus though wear his hood up and a mask to hide his face. Cassie can't wait to tell the others about their fathers. But somehow she felt something's wrong when they getting near to  thhe infirmary. She push down the feeling and take her father right hand as a comfort. Regulus squeeze her hand and it make Cassie smile cause he always know how to comfort her.

When Cassie push open the infirmary door, the sight in front of them make their blood boiled.

(Thanks to @Evelyn_Gold for the idea. I hope it matched your expectation.)

In front of them, Alec, Celia and Cheryl were engaged in a duel against Sirius Black and Harry Potter while the rest of the people in there tried to stop the duo. And Dumbledore got a nerve to just watch everything happened and not even tried to stop them.

A Crucio left Cassie's mouth as she watched Alec fall getting hit by a stunning spell. The Unforgivable Curse hit Sirius right in the back causing him to cried out in pain. It caused everyone to stop and their attention turn at her.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

A/N Note: I know Crucio is kind of over in that situation but I just love the spell so sorry not sorry.

Some of you want Alec and Cassie to be a thing. I would like your opinion on it. If a lot of readers want it then who am I to reject the idea. So...

Alec x Cassie

Platonic Alec & Cassie

And please highlight which one you like so it would be easier. And if there is another pairing or ideas you want then write it in the comment.