CHAPTER 13

A week has past since the second round the Triwizard Tournament. Students has been continuing their daily ever since then. Cassie did heard some of the hostages from the second round talking about their experience. All of them has told almost the same stories, they were called by their school principal and went to one of the Hogwarts's professor, Professor McGonagall office and in there, Dumbledore had put a the hostages in bewitched sleep first assuring them that they would be quite safe, and would awake when they were back above the water. However, Potter's hostages seemed have a different version of it.

This time he was telling a thrilling tale of kidnap in which he struggled single-handedly against fifty heavily armed merpeople who had to beat him into submission before tying him up to his housemate (not that they can't easily be detected, those red and gold is hard to miss afterall) but something must has happened or someone as he reverted to the bewitched sleep version of events.

It was a Saturday afternoon. The foursome went to the Hogsmeade along with some of Durmstrang students  and Hogwarts. When they step out of the candy store called Honeydukes carrying a few bags of candy, they saw the Golden Trio strayed away from the rest Hogwarts students and Potter carried a big basket. The nosy foursome decided to follow them only to regret it later.

They applied silencing charm on their shoes and Invisibility spell before continuing following them. The trio were not alert of their presence which was quite dangerous in Cassie's opinion. They followed the trio until end of road out of Hogsmeade (past Dervish and Banges). As they walked they noticed that that place was lacked of students which caused an alert the foursome. Alec has a bad feeling that they wouldn't like whatever the trio would do. And it's seemed his instinct was right.

There at the end of the road was a grimm waiting for the Golden Trio. It wasn't strange that a stray dog would be there until the dog changed into Sirius Black! An animagus! He no longer have that crazy look and he was wearing a fine suit. Potter rushed forward nearly knocking that man down. The other two watch as the duo hugging before they too joining in. They were smiling happily, laughing. Cassie no longer feel like watching the scene ran away. Luckily her spells still intact or else they would have been found out and it would caused an unneccessary confrontation. Celia, Cheryl and Alec who no longer sense her presence soon decide to look for her. As soon as they far away from the place, they cancel the spells on them and cast another spells which was the tracking spell. They found her at the Shricking Shrack sitting alone in the snow.

They look at each other before joining her. She smile at them. That smile to others may seem fine but growing up with her they knew it was fake. She then lie down and start making a snow angel asking them to join her. They then make snow man and decorate it with a pair of mitten gloves and a snow cap which they transfigured from stones. As they admiring their art work, a sniffle can be heard from Cassie. Alec move toward the girl engulfing her into a hug, letting the poor girl to cry into his chest.

"Why did it hurts so much? Watching him hugging Potter it hurts so much! Why? I know he never care for me never love me but why it's hurts so much?" cried Cassie into Alec chest. Their hearts were break hearing the poor girl crying because of the man she supposed to call father. A man who was supposed to be there for Cassie, loving her but instead he threw that away and went to his 'family'. The said man was enjoying his time with his godson while his daughter crying on the other side of the village. Alec didn't care that his jacket was wet from Cassie's tears. He just hug her tighter, kissing her hair, whispering comfort words into her ear as they sunk on the ground.

Celia and Cheryl moved to the duo but not joining the hug as they letting Alec to comfort Cassie. They hug each other watching them wiping tears hearing Cassie's cries. They usually just standing at side whenever Cassie breaking down as they normally said bad things at bad times (which happened a lot of time) and therefore they let Alec to do the comfort works. He was good at comforting them afterall whenever they sad and sometimes he let them destroyed things when they angry.

A few minutes have passed, Cassie has cried herself till she fall asleep in Alec's arms. He carefully adjusting her into bridal style to carry her back to the ship. Alec smiled as she snuggled into her chest. Celia and Cheryl helped to carry their stuff as they followed Alec from behind. That day another swear were made to Merlin by the trio that the next time they saw Sirius Fucking Black, they would make him their new target practice.

Seem like Merlin did grant their wishes as they would meet him sooner.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇