CHAPTER 18

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the bad grammar. I tried to make this chapter good but sadly I can't. Enjoy⁓

:: Parseltongue ::

Cont...

Hogwarts Infirmary...

Cassie then ran at her friends. Mic, Leo and Regulus raised their wands as they walked towards their children. Cassie knelt beside Alec and lift the stunning spell from him. As Alec gasped recovering from the spell, she threw herself at him. A loud scream can still be heard from the background as Cassie haven't lift the curse from Sirius. She accidentally used Parseltongue when she cast it and it make the effect even deadlier. Well she didn't care about it.

After she make sure Cheryl and Celia were okay, she stand up and walked at the screaming Sirius. Potter tried cast another spell at her but she dodged with a flick of her wrist she threw him at his friends. The rest of the occupants in the infirmary were trying to attack the black hair girl but Dumbledore stop them.

"This is what happened when you attacking my friends. Consider your lucky I didn't use killing curse at you, Sirius for I won't hesitate next time." she say as she knelt beside Sirius. She lift the curse and went to Dumbledore. "You called yourself the good side but you just watch as those scums attacking my friends. I'm gonna ruined your reputation Dumbledore. As a Black heiress that's my promise." she snarled and went back to her family's side.

They can't believe the words that the girl said. A Black other than Sirius was exist. Even Dumbledore seem shocked hearing her name. Sirius stand up with Remus's help and tried to grab Cassie's shoulder but a hand capture his wrist.

"Please don't touch my daughter with you filthy hand." the hooded man said as he tightened his hold against Sirius's hand. Sirius winched at the man's hold and the effect of the curse still making him hurt.

"Papa, let him go. He's not worthy. We got better thing to do." Cassie said glaring at Sirius. The man scoffed at Sirius before roughly letting go of his hand.

"Cassiopeia, you listen to me right now!" shout Sirius after the hooded man released his hand. Cassie didn't even turn to look at him instead she and the others walked put of the infirmary and decide to rest at Black Pearl instead of there.

As they reached the door, Cassie stop and tell the others to go first. They reluctantly follow her orders and they left both her and Regulus at the infirmary. Not that they know who Regulus was since he still wore his mask and hood up.

"I know that you were hiding at Grimmauld Place.That place was the home of Black and you allow those people in my birth home. I want that place to be clear by next week Sirius or I would tell your whereabout to the government. I won't allow the place where Grandma Walburga rest to be disturbed by people like you." say Cassie in a cold tone that make most of people in the infirmary flinched. They were wondering how a 5'6 girl can make them flinched with a few words.

"Who are you to do this to Sirius? You don't have right-" shout Potter at Cassie as he marched at her before she cut his words with her wands on her right hand.

"Are you deaf or something, Potter? Maybe I should introduce myself once again. I'm Cassiopeia Lyra Luna Black-Gaunt, daughter of Regulus Arcturus Black and Valkyrie Luna Black nee Gaunt, the Heiress of The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black. Lumos." everyone gasped as those names were uttered by the Cassie. They didn't know that Death Eater Regulus Black left a child before his death. And her wand does light up confirming her identity as Black heiress. "Grandma Walburga make me as the heiress and therefore I have every right to do what I want, Potter! :: And if I want to revoked the Black magic in him, I can. So better be careful with what you said or else your dearest Sirius would suffered the consequences. :: " she tilted her head and with a smirk on her face. The hooded man whispered to her before both of them walked out of the infirmary leaving behind the dumbfounded people. "Remember Sirius until next week."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Dumbledore gasped when Cassie speak in Parseltongue. Only those were direct descendent of Salazar Slytherin can speak it and Voldermort was one of them. Harry Potter was a unique case as he can speak in Parseltongue since that eventful night though not very well. And here stand in front of them, a Black that can speak Parseltongue. Gaunt.... The same last name as Voldermort's mother. He didn't think there another Gaunt. A daughter of Black and Gaunt, an heiress of wealthiest family in Great Britain and part of Sacred Twenty-Eight. Is she's the reason why Sirius can't no longer access to the Black vault. This could cause problem in his plan.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Sirius was in conflict. His daughter. His only daughter has grown up so beautiful but she's different. She no longer little girl that always want his attention, that follow him everywhere. She's his daughter, HIS DAUGHTER, but she told them that Regulus, his dead brother as her father. WHY? Why Regulus? And who's that hooded man that admitting her as his daughter? Why Cassie didn't even regret when she curse him. She even told him to clear out Grimmauld Place.

"Grandma Walburga make me as the heiress..." Walburga! That vile woman was the reason why his daughter changed. He bet that Walburga turned Cassie into pure blood mania just like the rest of the Black. Her daughter's a Dumrstrang student confirming him that she's involved with the dark side. What happened at Valkyrie? She would never allowed Cassie to turned just like her family. So where's she? Why didn't she stop Walburga from getting close at Cassie?

A lot of question running through his minds that he didn't even noticed Remus talking to him. Whatever the reason was, he would never let his daughter to be on the dark side like the rest of his family. He wouldn't allowed Cassie to be a DEATH EATER like them!

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Harry was stunned as the girl, Cassiopeia speak Parseltongue just like him. How? He noticed how different when she spoke it, she spoke so fluent unlike him who still having trouble speaking it just like when he's on second year when he tried to enter the Chamber of Secrets. Is she related to Voldermort? Is she on their side or the dark side? Who's Regulus? (A/N Note: Correct me if I'm wrong I think Harry only know Regulus existence when they're on the run) Why did Sirius turn pale when he heard that name?

He remembered when that girl introduce herself as a Black. He didn't believe her that time and decide not to write about her to Sirius which seem to be a mistake since Sirius clearly know her but what are their relationship. He look at Sirius who seem to be in his own world, not responding to Remus who tried to talk to him or Madam Pomphrey who were checking him for because of Crucio curse. And the identity of the hooded man. He told Sirius to not touch her daughter. Does that mean there's another Black? One thing another, he would found out about that girl not matter what.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇