CHAPTER 30

::Parseltongue::

Unknown Place...

The sky was clear tonight and the moon was shining bright in the night sky. It was a relaxing for people who would like to enjoyed the stunning view. But the story is different in the abandoned house at the end of the road. The house may have been beautiful at one time but after the owner of the house died, the house was left as it was. The growth of tree roots creeping along the walls of the house has ruined the beauty of the house. The walls have collapsed due to exposure to unpredictable weather and also termites that breed there. 

In the house under the moonlight shining the only source of light in the place stood a man facing a broken window looking at the full moon. A hissing sound could be heard and a snake emerged from the darkness that enveloped the place. The snake slither all the way to the man side who was known to the Wizarding World as Voldemort and hissing at him. To other people they could only heard hissing but to those who speaks Parseltongue, both man and the snake was clearly in a conversation.

::What's wrong, Tom?::

::Nagini, my dear. The moon very beautiful tonight don't you think::

The snake was clearly confused on Voldemort behavior but it make sense since he was a little unhinged every time he make Horcrux as part of his soul separated from his body. She continue to slither until she reached to the broken window shill to look at the moon.

::My loyal Death Eater just told me a shocking news::

Nagini shifted her attention from the moon to Voldemort. She hiss at him to stop being dramatic and continue talking. Voldemort took a letter from his robe and put in beside Nagini. The letter has the Black family emblem before Nagini turn in using her tail. It was an invitation letter for a ball to Lucius Malfoy from Lady Cassiopeia Black-Gaunt.

::Gaunt!?::

::As you can see there, it look like I do have another living relative other than my unworthy uncle. A Lady from House of Black and Gaunt.::

::What are you gonna do? ::

::What indeed?::

Voldemort hummed a little before he turned around and his robes billowing behind him and Nagini slither following him behind as they apparated to another place. (A/N Note: Sorry I can't resist to wrote it)

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Regulus who was enjoying a glass of wine as he sitting outside the house watching the full moon at the night. Cassie, Cheryl, Celia and Alec were all in Cassie's room having another sleepover after a tiring day organizing a ball at the new reformed Grimmauld Place. Witches and wizards has been invited which including Malfoys. Even though Regulus would be joining the ball under Polyjuice disguise, he can help but feel wary of the the Malfoy who would be joining. The only reason why Cassie invited them was because of Cissy.

As he took another sip of the wine, he can't help but felt there would be another disaster befalling the Wizarding World. next year as long as both Voldemort and Harry Potter exist in this world.

"Please look out for us Valkyrie." Regulus whispered to the shining moon and pray to every deities out there to protect his daughter.

⁓𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓔𝓝𝓓⁓