CHAPTER 8

This short chapter would be focus on some of Cheryl back story and their group. Enjoy.

Meanwhile back at the ship, Durmstrang students were all rushing out of the ship when Cheryl went to her cabin room destroying stuff in there. Alec stood at the back of the room enjoying some wine that he managed to save from Cheryl who keep destroying stuff in the room until Cassie and Celia joined him. They approached Cheryl when she stopped and sat on the ground hugging her knees. Sobbed could be heard from the poor girl. Cassie and Celia knelt beside her hugging and whispering comfort words while Alec fixing the destroyed stuff in the room. At that moment, he was glad that Orabella Nuttley discovered the repairing charm especially when they keep destroying stuff whenever they are angry.

The sobbing continues until Cheryl fall asleep in her friends arms hugging her tightly. All of them know that the story of Charlotte Precht also known as Cheryl. They did grew up together afterall. To other people, they would saw a snobby and arrogant girl but for someone who knew her personally like them, she's just a girl. A kind girl who has softer sides and very very love Hershey kisses chocolate ever since they discovered it in the muggle world. A girl who love to caused trouble alongside Cassie and Celia. The  actual crackhead in their small group.

Since she was a child, she always seek for her grandparents attention. They were always looking down at her and point at her faults. So she worked very hard to be perfect in everything from ballroom dance to memorizing spell at young age. But they never look at her. They always pay attention at her cousin, Fleur. She tried to be like Fleur because she thought that they would  noticed her. Until she was 5, she stumbled across her grandparents and her parents arguing. They were arguing about her veela heritage. Her grandmother hated her because she was a disgraced to the Delacour family just like her mother because they were not born as veela. Her grandmother disowned her and her mother because of it. That day a hatred feeling at her maternal family grew inside the five year old girl.

She grew to be cold and mean to others until she met the Cassie at a ball when she was seven. She then was introduced to twins, Alec and Celia. At first she was cold towards the trio but somehow they managed to slither their ways into her cold heart and the old Cheryl was back but with more confidence in her. She still cold toward others but she didn't care as long as the trio by her side. And that day, the chaos four was born.

Even though Viktor was often seen to be with them, he was not included in the group because he still hesitate in participating in their activities. Not that their activities involved something illegal. They are star students in Durmstrang. He often said that he need clean records in order to be professional quidditch player. And that's one of the reasons why Alec disliked him.

The Chaos Four as the Durmstrang students called them. Consists of 'The Terror Twins', Alexander Giovanni and Celestina Gianna. Ace in transfiguration and the study of ancient runes respectively. Just like their nickname, The Terror Twins, they often pranked other students that irritated them, pure blood mania and bullies. They hate bullies because they were once victims of it. 

Then we have 'The Ice Queen', Charlotte Sapphire Precht, the second born of the Precht family. She was known as 'Ice Queen' because of her cold acts toward others she deemed unworthy of her time and an ace in Charms. 

And last we have 'The Black Heiress', Cassiopeia Lyra Luna Black. The only daughter of the mass murderer and escaped prisoner of Azkaban, Sirius Black. Just like the rest of the Black family, she's an ace in Dark Arts. Been taught by her grandmother, Walburga Black since she was a child. Though no one know of her mother identity other than the trio. And the four of them make The Chaos Four.

Four people who would kill in order to protect each other.