Chapter Eight

Ghostface soon came back and saw her asleep on the couch, he wondered if she was waiting for him maybe. He then walks towards Y/N and gently cupped her cheek, she softly whimpered making him smirk lustfully a bit seeing her reaction to his touch.

He moved a few hair strands from her face and stared at the sleeping girl right in front of him, his heart fluttered each time his gloves touched her soft face. He then checks the time seeing it was at least 1:23 am so he decided to bring Y/N to her room to sleep. 

He gently picks her up bridal style and takes her to her room carefully bit to wake her up. He smiles and puts her on her bed, he then tucks her in gently. He noticed how venerable she could be when she sleeps which makes him highly protective of her but yet his intrusive thoughts say another thing to just end her right here but of course he would never.

He smiled at her and stared at the sleeping girl, he felt his heart start racing each time she softly breathed or mumbled in her sleep. He was glad that now he will make you his, now she'll be in his hands and nobody else can hurt her no more. He held her face with his hand and felt her touch his, he flinched a bit and tilted his head. 

"are..you watching me ..sleep.. you- weirdo." she softly giggled and he felt his heart melt at her innocence. He absolutely needed her, he needed her to be with him safe and sound away from the world for she won't get hurt.

"mmm No I was just putting you back on your bed, were you waiting on the couch for me?" he questioned quietly.

"Mhm.. did you get rid of his..body?" she mumbled at the word body, she felt herself shiver a bit since she was cold.

"Sure did, I made sure to just frame Becka instead or whatever her name is for the death of him, it was quite complicated but that isn't important." he chuckled as she yawned.

"When will I see you again too, Ghostface.." she said his name in a sleepy tone making it a bit wonky, he smiled softly under his mask.

"You ask a lot of questions toots, of course, I will be back when you want me to. You have my number so don't worry about that. As odd as it seems to be actually friends with a person who murdered your ex and friends I think it'll work through. Get some sleep Y/N," He then waves goodbye and exits from her window. 

"why don't you ever use the door..." she rolled his eyes making him shrug a bit,

"Maybe because I'm a literal man with a black coat and a spooky mask?.. Your neighbors will question a lot of things" he said waving around his knife.

"Right..." she chuckled watching him jump down from the window, he then disappears into the darkness making her instantly feel a bit alone again.

She knew this was all wrong to be actual friends with a serial killer but she felt extremely lonely and scared. She lost everybody and he was the only person who seemed to care for her deeply by shielding her and stopping her ex from doing anything.

She climbed into bed and went back to sleep, she snuggled up in her blankets making sure she stays warm in her own bed.

Meanwhile, Ghostface was happy as ever to finally have you to himself, to finally protect you from the cruel world and he needed you to give him back his sanity.. he needed her to help him he needed you to show him what love and kindness is. 

A grin grew on his face and he finally took off his mask, he ruffled his hair and went to his couch to get some rest for a bit. He was glad he finally finished off that prick who tried touching her. He finally had her to himself, he needed you to himself... he needed her to be his and only his. Now that she finally gave in he could be able to hold her in his arms at all times..

Ghostface was becoming more obsessed with her by the minute and there was nothing else stopping him from getting you into his full grasp. This was just the beginning and he knew exactly what to do, he knew she would eventually fall for him and if not that'll sure be the one thing that tears him apart truly.