A house party

Akira's POV

I changed into my night wear and checked my phone when I saw something blink from the cozy corner of my room. I walked towards it and found a cell phone. It must belong to Zac I thought to myself.

Next Morning

I woke up took a shower and changed into a sweater and miniskirt. I left my hair untied , I didn't even get enough time to blow dry my hair.

 I left my hair untied , I didn't even get enough time to blow dry my hair

                Zac's POV

I didn't realise last night I lost my phone it was only in the morning that I realised it was gone. I planned on asking angel at school.

I left for school wearing a green t-shirt and white pants.

I went to the school but couldn't find angel. I attended my boring lectures and after what felt like ages it was lunch time.

I entered the cafeteria and tried searching for angel but couldn't find her but Melissa caught my eyes waving her hands. I rolled my eyes at her and felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned to see angel.

How the hell does she look so beautiful all the time.

"Your phone, you left it at my place yesterday" she handed over the phone with a smile

"Thank you so much" I said with a boyish grin

"No issues" she said smiling again. One day this girl will be the end of me.

"Hey love" Jason said wrapping his arms around her shoulder

Love? Love? What does he mean by love? He has to interrupt right?

"Hey Jason meet Zac and Zac meet Jason my best friend" she introduced us.

Bestfriend my foot he is in love with her I could feel it. But I put on a nice act.