Face the truth

Zac's POV

We reached his house it looked nice and cozy. Without even knocking angel opened the door and guided me to their basement.

 Without even knocking angel opened the door and guided me to their basement

When we reached there everyone was already there. So we settled down. To be honest I had fun and not even once did my mind draw a comparison between by previous friends and them. That's what I have been doing since we came here.

"Shit....shit" Mia shouted

"What happened?" Angel asked

"My mother got a call from the school about me bunking classes. I am so screwed" Mia screeched

"Okay!Chill I will take you home right away" Jason said and biding good bye left with Mia

Ruby and Mary also wanted to leave and so did we. We went to my car and settled down.

"I don't wanna go home now" Angel said making the cutest puppy face ever.

"Where do you gonna go?" I asked

"Ugh.......I don't know" she said

"Okay" I said and searched for a nearby restaurant and found a McDonald's about 5 minutes ahead.

"McDonald's" she exclaimed in happiness.

"Yeah...." I said while she climbed down the car.

We went inside and placed our orders and I asked them to pack it which took angel by suprise but she didn't question it.

We came back to the car and I climbed on to the bonnet.

"What are you doing?" She asked

"Just come up here it fun" I said and she smiled at me.

"I will but first drive me somewhere" she said smirking

Without questioning it I went to the car and adjusted my seatbelt, so did she.

I drove for like 20mins following her directions and when she said stop I did.

The place seemed like the end of the world, alien to whatever is going on. It was simply beautiful and the big crescent moon enlightened the mood

We climbed on to the bonnet with the food. Her brown eyes glistened and she smiled innocently. Her smile could not hide the grief in her eyes.

"You okay?" I asked

"Yeah" she said unwrapping the burger.

"Wanna hear a story?" I asked and she nodded "when I was a kid I watched a lot of super hero movies and when I got badly wounded I thought it was a sign of weakness so I hid it from everyone and it got badly infected because I didn't use any medication." I paused to look at her.