The accident

Akira's POV

1 month later:

It has been a month since Zac confessed his feelings. After that the very next day our exam dates got announced and we start tomorrow.

We are studying our asses off. But but but after our exams we have a month long holiday actually it's not a holiday that's the time you think about the future , fill up college application. And then comes the one and only prom.

Well on the Zac front it's like we are growing closer by the minute. I have this tingling sensation when i am around him. If he is with me everything is a blur.

2 weeks later:

We were done with our exams finally. Mayim Kurt's new girlfriend is hosting a party today. I have to go by myself today because Zac was held up ay school because he is a candidate for getting a football scholarship.

I take a long bath and scanning through my walking closet I got the perfect outfit a strappy pink bodycon dress. I wore my hair down in soft curls. Applied wing eyeliner and a nude lipstick.

 Applied wing eyeliner and a nude lipstick

I called Zac to check up on him.
Where are you?- A
Still at the school - Z
Ugh! I am leaving for the party- A
Yeah drive safe. And if any loser hits on you call me up right there. For your safety stick with Jason and Kurt. Bye - A
Bye- Z

He is so damn perfect. I quickly sat in the car and starting driving. I switched on the radio.

You're my backbone
You're my cornerstone
You're my crutch when my legs stop moving
You're my headstart
You're my rugged heart
You're the pulse that I've always needed
Like a drum, baby, don't stop beating
Like a drum, my heart never stops beating
For you, for you
Baby, I'm not moving on
I'll love you long after you're gone
For you, for you
You will never sleep alone
I'll love you long after you're gone

I listened to Philip Philip's amazing voice and the only thing I could think about was Zac. The first time I bumped into him, the way he stood up for me, the way his blue orbs calmed me, the day we first kissed, the first day of our relationship, his texts, the way he was protective of me everything.

I immediately stopped the car. I loved him. How could I be so stupid? I love you Zac Sinclair.

I tried calling Zac but he wasn't picking up but he finally did

I love.......

I heard someone honking and i turned around......

Hello- hello angel hello angel.....HELLO

I could hear Zac but not clearly my head hurt I couldn't move my body. There were other voices but I couldn't recognise any of them.