*Celeste's point of view*

The last items from our family are these journals, they need to be protected. Walking downstairs I look around. It was a complete mess, the table was flipped over and there were books scattered everywhere. The door was completely ripped off its hinges. I picked it up and used my powers to place vines where the hinges should be. That should do the trick.

I went back into the forest to apologize to Drake and Damian for yelling at them. The warning my mom left me kept playing on repeat over and over, "Beware of vampires, they are dangerous."

The sun started to set behind the clouds, the sky was pink and purple with streaks of orange. When I finally reached the cabin Damian and Drake were sitting outside on the porch talking. Their faces glowed pink from the sunset. Their eyes lit up as soon as they saw me.

"Hey guys, I want to apologize for how I acted earlier."

"It's alright." They both said at the same time, I started to laugh because they looked at each other with confused expressions.

Then Damian ran next to me and said, "I'm sorry I bit you, will you forgive me?"

"Y-yes just don't do it again."

Drake never took his eyes off me. Damian took my hand and placed a warm gentle kiss along my palm, earning a growl from Drake. Looking away as I tried to hide my blush.

"I need to get going before it gets too late. It was great meeting you."

They both looked at me with pure shock on their faces. "No you can't leave, where are you going?" Drake said.

"I am going to start my first semester of college I need to get away for a while," I said with a soft voice, remembering what my mom wrote.

Drake pulled me closer to him and I put my hands on his chest, unsure what to do. He kissed my forehead and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I will always be here waiting for you." He said with hurt in his eyes.

"Bye, Damian," I said before walking away toward my house.

"Bye Celeste." I heard him say.

I got home and packed my suitcase carefully placing both journals inside. In a matter of seconds, I was in my car driving off to college. Opening the letter I had received from Whitewater college not far from my home in Hillwood.