XIX

*Celeste's point of view.*

Opening my eyes I nearly jumped, when I saw Marcus sleeping next to me. He was naked covering himself up with my extra hoodie that I had laying around in my car. The sun was starting to rise, It's beautiful golden yellow color shining through the window landing on Marcus's perfectly sculpted abs.

"Like what you see?" Marcus said, smiling showing his cute dimples. I realized I was staring and I blushed. Causing my cheeks to be red as a tomato right now.

"Don't cover your face, you look cute all flustered." Marcus said.

"Marcus what happened last night? All I can remember is going into the woods." Concern noticeably lacing through my voice.

"You almost got killed by my sister, but I saved you. Then you passed out." Marcus said.

"Thank you for saving me." While thanking him, I remember that I was using my powers. Did he see me?

"Marcus, um... l'm not sure how to say this but um... did you see anything strange happen last night?" I really hope he didn't see anything, I don't want him to think anything different about me.

"I did see you use your powers and I know you're a nature fairy." He said, choosing his words carefully.

"Well I have to get to my dorm, bye." I said.

He gets out of the car. Glancing in the rearview mirror, I sneak a peek at his perfectly chiseled abs.

"I want my sweatshirt back!" I say, yelling out the window.

"In your dreams." He yells back, laughing.

...

As I am driving back to the college, I couldn't help but let my mind wander.

Will Marcus hurt me? Damian said that fairies don't get along with wolves. Now that he knows I'm a fairy I could be in serious danger. As soon as I got back to my dorm I collapsed on my bed exhausted.

After class I will work on my fairy skills with Peter. It's currently seven o'clock in the morning, but my class doesn't start until ten.

Hearing my door suddenly creak open, I open my eyes. Is someone in my room? Whoever it is, is wearing gray sweatpants and a gray hoodie. The person has something in their hands, it looks like the pages to my notebook.

"Peter, what are you doing and why do you have my notebook pages?" I say practically yelling, realizing it was him.

"I remembered our mom talking about keeping a journal and I wanted to see what she wrote. I didn't want you to get the wrong impression of me so I took the pages." Peter recalled.

"Well I certainly have an impression of you now." Getting angry, I take the pages out of his hands and start to read them.

'I wanted to have a child but I didn't know if the baby was going to be a fairy or a wolf because Jack is a wolf.'

"Our dad was a wolf?" I exclaim.

"Just continue reading Celeste." Peter said.

Looking back down at the ripped paper I continued to read. 'If the baby is a wolf I have to put it up for adoption because they are very dangerous. They cannot control their powers and the baby may kill myself or Jack.'

It's hard to tell what the other pages say because they have smeared pen ink all over them, but I manage to make out a few sentences.

'I just had the baby, we decided to name him Peter but we think he is half fairy half wolf. We must put him up for adoption. I'm sorry Peter.'

"I am so sorry Celeste I didn't want you to know that I am half wolf half fairy." He said tears filling his eyes.

"Peter it's alright, you are still my brother. Nothing can change that. What I don't understand is what's so bad about being half wolf half fairy?" I replied.

"When a fairy is born half wolf half fairy they can't control their powers and sometimes end up hurting their birth parents. That is why our parents gave me up for adoption. When I was four years old, I transitioned into my wolf form and used my powers against our parents." He said recalling his past.

"Thank you for sharing that with me Peter. I am glad we finally met." I said.

"I'm glad we met too, Celeste. I'm going to call in sick for work today, so we can get right into practicing your powers." He said.

Yay, no class today!

A/N:

Hey everyone. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, let me know what you think.

xx alyssa