XX

*Celeste's point of view*

After Peter leaves I open my window so that Angel can fly in. I want to have Angel with me when I work on my powers with Peter. With the sun shining through the window Angel comes flying down and lands on my nectar plant. After closing the window I hear.

"Hello love," Damian said, causing me to jump. His signature smirk is spread across his pink lips.

"What are you doing in my room?" I ask Damian.

"I want you to come to the party tonight at ten o'clock." He said.

"Okay, will Drake be there?" Asking curiously, I haven't seen him in ages.

"Yes, he will be at the party." Sounding disappointed.

Then he turned around and walked out of the door. He looked so hurt when I mentioned Drake. I am so confused with all this drama between Drake, Damian, and Marcus. Damian and Drake keep telling me that the wolves are bad news but I can't help but wonder if they actually are.

"Beware of vampires, they are dangerous," I remember my mom saying in the journal. If Drake and Damian were so bad why would they be helping me? Well, they probably all like you Celeste.

"They definitely don't like me, they are just being good friends!" I say out loud.

I've completely lost it. I just had a conversation with myself. Hurrying out the door when I remember my practice with Peter. Angel follows closely behind me, I hope people don't notice a butterfly flying right next to me. Once I make it to Peter's office I see a note on his desk. It read, "Meet me outside in the corridors." I follow the instructions on the letter and make my way outside. Peter is sitting on the stone bench behind the school.

"Hello, Celeste." He glanced over at me.

"Oh look at this butterfly, it's amazing." He said happily.

"Oh, Angel is my butterfly. She follows me around and helps me regain strength after I use my powers." I said.

"I have a spider that does the same thing." He replies.

"Oh that's cool, how do the spiders turn into wings?" I ask.

"The spiders form around me, creating silk webs that help me fly."

"I usually don't like spiders, but that sounds super cool. Could you show me your wings sometime?" I say.

"I would love to. Shall we begin?"

"I'm ready whenever you are," I say, trying to mask how freaked out I am.

"We are going to work on turning into our true form. That is when we get our wings. Everyone goes into their true fairy differently. I get my wings after I transition out of my wolf form." He said.

"I've only gotten my wings a few times, usually right after I used my powers," I said, a little nervous. What if I can't figure out how to do it, or something goes wrong.

"It will be alright Celeste, you will do just fine. You don't have to get it perfect on your first try." He noticed that I was worried.

"Okay so first I want you to make a flower grow." He said.

Nothing happened when I concentrated on the ground. "Ugh- this is no use I can't do it." I am already tired of this.

Then I heard a rumble, it was a low sound at first but then it was super loud. The plant I grew wasn't a lily, it was a huge apple tree.

"Wow, Celeste! That's impressive." He said, smiling approvingly.

"But I wasn't trying to grow an apple tree. I was trying to grow a small lily." I said disappointed in myself.

"Celeste, an apple tree is one of the hardest plants to grow and you just did it on your first try." After he said that he replied, "That's enough for today you did a great job."

"Okay thank you for helping me, Peter," I said, waving bye.

Needing to pass time before the party, I wandered aimlessly around the corridors. Suddenly I am grabbed and pushed against the wall. Marcus has his hands placed on either side of my face.

"Celeste." He said, his voice low and possessive.

"Why did you drive away from me?" He asks.

"I-I don't know, I didn't want you to hurt me once you realized I was a fairy," I replied, my voice shaky.

"Why would I hurt you?" He said.

"Wolves don't get along with fairies." I blurted, looking down at the ground.

"Celeste look at me." He exclaimed. He grabbed my chin gently and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Our kind has never hurt each other. Fairies and wolves often end up as lovers because of how connected we are with nature." He explained.

"What!," I interjected. "Drake and Damian told me that wolves wiped out most of the fairies."

"Celeste, vampires were the ones who wiped out most of the fairy bloodline." He said, studying my face.

"Pl-please let go of me. I need some fresh air, Marcus." He let go of me and I walked outside of our school.

If vampires are the ones who killed my family then Drake and Damian may have something to do with it. That explains why my mom gave me a warning about vampires.

A/N:

Hey, what do you think will happen at the party? Thank you for the love and support.