Part 12

Lily's POV
Dinner was amazing. I literally never thought that coming to LA would end up with me finding someone I love. During dinner Bruce was being so cute he asked the waiter to get us drinks and 2 stars for each drink so that we could share and when he would drink from the straw I would too so we would stare at each other and smile. His smile was adorable , honestly I got so lucky with bryce. Boys in LA are jerks and dickheads but Bry is different, well at least to me. After dinner he lead me out to the car and handed me a blindfold. I didn't want to put it on but he made me even after I gave him my pouty face. During the car ride he put his hand on my thigh again and my stomach was going crazy with butterflies. He made me feel so special and loved. I put my hand on top of his and played with his fingers. Every few minutes he would give my thigh a little squeeze and I would tug on his hand. I asked him if we were close and he said that we have made it.
Bryces POV
Dinner was absolutely amazing. I was falling hard for lily and there was no way to explain it. She was such a sweet and beautiful girl. I knew she was the one that I wanted to grow old with, have kids with, and even be able to call her my wife. But it's too early for that I need her to say yes today so I can finally call her mine. Lily was the one that changed me for the better and she helps me do better. Ever since me and her have been talking I haven't brought any random hookups home, I haven't gotten drunk, and I also haven't been in any fights. She made me a better person. Honestly after my injury and my coma I never knew someone cared about me that much. She stayed with me everyday at the hospital and cried so much over me. It was weird having someone especially a girl care so much over me but I loved it. During the car ride I put my hand on her thigh and she place her hand on top of mine. I could tell she was blushing under that blindfold. I was super nervous for this but hopefully she feels the same way as I do. We pulled up to the beach and I parked the car. I went to her side and picked her up bridal style until I reached the sand. I took off her blindfold and she looked around and then back at me with her mouth wide open.
L- omg bryyy. Awwww is this all for me.
B- yes I needed this to be special for my special girl.
L- awww your so cute I love it
She ran over to me and hugged me. I hugged back and we went and sat down on the blanket on the sand with a bottle of wine beside us. This is how it looked:

I brought her favorite chocolate covered strawberries

I brought her favorite chocolate covered strawberries. She came over to me and gave me a peck on my cheek. I smiled at her and held her close.

Lily's POV
I was amazed. Bryce had gone all out tonight and he truly amazed me. We were now laying on the blanket with me in between Bryces legs and laying on his chest as he hugged me from behind. I was trying to hide my excitement but I think he noticed. Bryce then turned me around so we were both facing each other. He grabbed a box from his hand and opened it. It had 2 rings in it one with the name bryce and one with the name lily. I looked up at him amazed.
L- omg Bryce what is this.
B- haha don't worry I'm not proposing.... yet😂 these are promise rings. Lily ever since I laid eyes on you at the airport I knew you were the one for me. The way you make me feel loved is amazing and I've never had someone do this to me. You have been there for me through everything and I don't know how to repay you except for promising to keep you safe and loved forever. Lily you are the best thing that had ever happened to me so will you be my girlfriend?
L- *in tears* ong Bryce yesss of course. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me to. Thank you for everything.
Bryces POV
I wiped her tears on her face with my thumbs and she smiled at me and I smiled back. We leaned in and I smashed my lips onto hers. This kiss was filled with love and passion and I never wanted to move, but I pulled away slowly to catch my breath. I placed my hand on Lily's cheek and looked into her eyes.
B- lily I promise to be there for you forever and I am so happy that I can finally calm you mine.

She pulled me into another passionate kiss and I was so happy.
L- thank you for everything boyfriend. Haha I can get used to that
B- you deserve it girlfriend. Haha me too