Part 22

Bryces POV
Me and lily got home late last night in LA so as soon as we got to the sway house we crashed in my bedroom. I woke up this morning to weight on my chest. I looked down and saw lily tugging my chest and laying on my with her legs crossed over mine. I loved how little she was and that she was like my little stuffed animal. She truly was amazing and I don't know what I would do without her. She made me a better person and I was so grateful for her. My train of thought stopped when soft lips touched mine. I melted into the kiss and never wanted to pull away but sadly she did. She smiled up at me and I gave her a flashing smile as well.
B- goodmorning Beautiful. That was an amazing way to get my attention.
L- hey baby. Was it really? Should I do that more often? *smirks
B- well yeah shit, but then you would turn me on and I don't think the boys will appreciate me fucking you every morning.
L- yeah I want to walk normal
B- *smirks* just wait until you have my kids. You will be begging me for more
L- *blushes* I don't know. If they are going to be trouble like you then I will rethink that.
B- no. I have changed you say sorry *fake crys*
L- HAHAH you big baby. Of course I was joking I would love and can't wait to have kids with you.
B- oh so your down. *hovers above her*
L- *blushes again and hides her face* no silly not now. When we get married then I want kids.
B- I can't wait to call you a hall one day.
L- well then hurry your ass up and ask already. I'm not mad about being a hall either
B- that was hot. But don't worry baby. Patience is key *winks*. I want the best for my baby, my princess, the most beautiful women in the world, and the women that will carry my kids one day. I want her to live the best and have the best because she deserves it all.
L- awwww baby. I love you so much
B- I love you too.
They start kissing and let's just say it gets a little heated and they end up doing the dirty. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know it was short but hopefully my next one is longer. Thank you for the support as well. So crazy that this story it a 4K. I love you guys. And give me ideas in the comments.