Part 14

Bryces POV
We all had chairs around the fire with blankets and s'mores. All the couples were pretty much cuddled up. (Josh and Ness, Griffin and Dixie, Blake and Amelie, Jaden and Mads) me and lily were also on a chair and she was in the middle of my legs and laying her head on my chest. We had a blanket over us and she was wearing my sweatshirt. I loved that I can call her mine and she can wear my clothes and we can be so close in front of all of our friends. She really was special and I was so lucky to get someone amazing like her. I don't know where my life would be without her. She made me a better person. I mean  just 1 month ago who ever thought that I would ever get a girlfriend and get out of my party animal habits. It's crazy to think that one person changed me for the better.
Lily's POV
I was so happy to be sitting around the fire with all my friends and my amazing boyfriend just laughing and talking, enjoying each other's company. But I looked back at Bry and he seemed to be in deep thought. I was confused but I thought he looked kind of cute. I kissed him on the lips then looked back up at him.
L- hey baby what's wrong?
B- oh nothing I was thinking about how amazing my life is and how you have made me an amazing person. I mean before I was some jerk that dumbed girls left and right but you actually stuck with me.
L- awww bry of course I did. I got to see the real Bryce hall and I instantly fell in love with him. He is an amazing guy that has done so much for and I couldn't imagine my life without him. He helps me bring out my personality and helps me have fun where I help him stay calm and do better.
B- I love you lily.
L- and I love you bryce.
B- we really are a power couple.
L- yes we are and I am so happy that you are in my life now.
B- I am so happy you are in my life too because you are amazing. Also my sweatshirt on you looks so cute.
L- *blushes* ummm yeah this is your sweatshirt. It's so comfortable so I had to wear it.
B- lily it's fine I love it on you and whatever is mine is yours.
Bryces POV
I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed back. The kiss was full of love and passion. I had just spilled all of my feelings to her and I couldn't have been happier. She really is the best thing that has ever happened to me and hopefully one day she will be Lily Hall. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked into her eyes and from that moment I knew that if i don't marry her one day then I am the dumbest person on this planet. She smiled at me and then I hear all the AWWWS from the girls and my bro's started clapping. I looked at them and started laughing and I have never felt more happy.
Lily's POV
It was starting to get late I had drank 2 cups of wine and I was really tired. All I remember was being carried up to my room and then placed on my bed. I woke up slowly and saw bryce was about to leave the room.
L- *quiet voice* heyy where r u going
B- I'm going to go to bed
L- noooo stay with me pleaseee
B- aww ok baby let me just get changed
He went and got changed and came back wearing sweatpants and no shirt. He laid down on the bed and I laid my head on his bare chest and started tracing his abs. He was playing with my hair and I began dozing off. The last thing I heard was goodnight princess I love you.