Part 7

Josh's POV
"Hey Bryce can we talk?" I asked him as he was putting his plate into the sink after breakfast. He said sure and followed me up to my room. I sat on the bed and he stood by the doorframe but closed the door.
B- "What's up Josh?"
J- "listen Bryce is there anything going on with you and Lily?"
B- "uh Um I'm..." (he stammered to say)
J- "What?"
B- "Ok fine Um yes I really like her bro. I know we only met a couple days ago but there is just something about her."
J- " uhhh I knew this would happen. Listen I don't mind if you are with her but please don't hurt her. She has had a rough past and that is all she needs is someone to hurt her"
B- "Josh I know I seem like a asshole but I actually do care for lily. She is the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and I promise I won't hurt her"
J- " Ok thank you Bryce. Just no PDA in front of me. Save that stuff for later😂"
B- " I'll try"
Lily's POV
I had just finished cleaning the kitchen and was starting to worry. Bryce and josh had gone upstairs to talk and I hope that josh doesn't ruin what I have going on with Bryce. I really like him and I just want to be able to finally have a normal relationship. My thoughts came to an end when I felt someone come up behind me and hug my waist and kiss my cheek. I blushed and turned around to see bry. I turned around quickly so he wouldn't see me blushing but he realized and turned me around again.
Bryces POV
I finally came down from talking to josh and honestly that took a lot of weight off my chest. I was super scared he wouldn't let me be with lily but now I know that he is ok with it. I saw lily standing by the kitchen counter so I went up to her from behind and hugged her and kissed her cheek. She blushed and turned around but I made her turn back around to face me. She is cute when she blushed.
Lily(L) Bry(B)
B- your cute when you blush
L- bryyyyy stwapppp (blushing again)
B- lily josh wanted to talk about us
L- oh. I get it if you don't want to be with me anymore. Yeah that's how all of my relationships go. You starting to be really happy with them but then josh ruins it. And I unders......
Bryces POV
She was ranting about how I wasn't going to with her anymore but then the only way I made her stop was by pressing my lips against hers. God was it amazing. She had the softest lips and this one lasted longer than the others have. I pulled away slowly and looked into her eyes and we both smiled.
"I think that mean that I still want to have something with you" I said chuckling and looking into her eyes. I saw her smile and she hugged me.
2 hours later....
Lily's POV
I was really bored because all I have done today was watch tiktoks. I asked bryce if he wanted to have a movie night with the boys and he said yes. We gathered everyone up and we all sat and Jaden picked out the movie. I went to go use the bathroom before the movie but when I came back there was no room for me to sit. Bry saw me and motioned for me to go to him. He patted his lap and I sat down.
Bryces POV
I saw lily standing because she didn't have a place to sit so I called her over and patted for her sit on my lap and she did. I grabbed a blanket and put it over us and then we started the movie. Lily had her head laid back in my chest and I had my head and the crook of her neck. I looked at lily and whispered in her ear "has anyone ever told you that you are beautiful" she blushed and turned around.
L- Aww Bry
B- I'm serious. You are the most beautiful girl I've seen.
L- and you are the hottest boy I've seen
Lily's POV
Omg omg omg. He just said I was beautiful and now I'm freaking out. I turned around to face and him and told him that he was hot😂. But then I kissed his cheek and turned back around. The movie was still going so we went back into our original positions. After about 20 minutes I was very tired. I started dozing off until I felt someone carry me up the stairs (bridal style) I looked up and say Bry. I smiled at him and moved up and kissed his cheek.
He laid me down in the bed but was about to leave until I hugged his arm and told him to stay. I did and cute face and he gave up and came back to me in the bed. He pulled me so close to him that there was no room between us. He kissed my shoulder with lite little kisses and that made me smile. I turned around still in his embrace and hugged his chest and said goodnight Bry. I started falling asleep but the last thing I heard was goodnight princess.