Part 23

Bryces POV
Unfortunately coming back to LA means back to a normal schedule. I have meetings everyday beside Wednesday so I was hoping to ask lily out on a date Wednesday. I woke up at 7:00 and did a quick workout with the boys. I got changed and saw lily was still sleeping. She was just the cutest, so I leaned down and kissed her forehead softly and went to write a note for when she wakes up.
Hey Baby, I know this week is going to be tough but I am out for a meeting today. I will be back later in the afternoon and I didn't want to wake your angelic face up. You looked too cute and I just couldn't. I'm sorry we couldn't get our morning cuddles in this morning but I promise as soon as I get home you can have me all to yourself. I love you baby and I can't wait to get home and cover your face in kisses.
Love, the best boyfriend
I knew lily would love the note. I rarely writer her handwritten notes because I always thought they were cringe but I think I should more often because lily loves them. I ate some cereal and went off to the meeting. Today I had a meeting for Ani energy with Josh and a meeting for my new merch with Unexpected.
Lily's POV
I woke up to an empty bed. I frowned as i new that Bry was going to be at meetings all day till dinner time. I miss him already but when I went to grab my phone from my nightstand to see a note I picked it up and tarted reading. Awww my baby wrote me a note. He was the cutest and I definitely got lucky with Bry. I decided to take the note and keep it because he rarely writes me them but I love it when he does. They always make me smile and you may think Bry is dumb well he actually has the best writing skills. I smiled as this was the best way to wake up besides getting morning cuddles and kisses which no one could top off.

A few hours later....
Bryces POV
I had just finished my meetings and I was finally heading out. I miss lily so much. I just want to grab her face and kiss her and then cuddle her. As I was getting into my car someone grabbed my arm and turned me around. I saw the person that I had never wanted to see again. My ex, Elle. She was toxic she only used me to get famous but we dated for 2 years. I was going to propose to her one night but when I walked up to her apartment she was in bed with another guy. And I couldn't process what to do. I wanted to die that day. I was so scared to get into another relationship but when I met lily I know there was just something different about her and I was so grateful for josh accepting me because she is my world.
B- Elle what do you want
E- Bryce I miss you.
B- well it sucks that your the one that cheated.
E- no Bryce it was a mistake I want you back into my life.
B- no Elle I have a girlfriend that I am madly in love with and will never give her up for you.
E- ok fine your loss.
Elles POV
I was mad when I found out he had moved on and got a girlfriend. I grabbed his face and kissed him. I had planned to kiss him and then my friend was hiding so she could take a picture and leak it to the internet. He pushed back from the kiss and yelled at me. My friend got the photo just in time though and it was posted online. Bryce hall you will regret saying no to me.
Lily's POV
I got a text from Bryce 10 minutes ago that he was finished his meetings and but he still wasn't home. I was excited to see him because I missed him all day but I decided to make dinner for everyone so we could enjoy a family dinner. Mads came and sat next to me and asked me why he was taking so long. I was worried too so I wanted to call him. When I opened my phone I saw a photo that broke my heart into pieces. I broke down crying and dropped the phone from my hands. Mads came and asked me what was wrong and I showed her the photo of Bryce and His ex kissing. I broke down into Mads arms and I couldn't believe what I just saw. The one person I trusted, gave all my love to, and believed was going to be the one just cheated on me with his ex. I was broken. Bryce then opens the door and sees that o am crying so he tries to talk to me but I refuse to. I walk up to my own room and lock the door and ignore everything that is happening outside. The one thing I knew was that Bryce Hall really is a fuckboy. He was lucky that josh wasn't here because he would have beat the shit out of him. I didn't want to see Bryces face or even hear him. I wanted to be alone.
Bryces POV
B- please Mads you have to believe me it was all a plan from Elle. She grabbed me and kissed me I didn't kiss back but she had someone take a phot of us at the exact time.
M- Bryce you really messed up. Don't tell me tjis go try to talk to her. She is broken.
So that's what I did. I walked upstairs until I reached her room. I knocked but no answer.
B- lily please. Baby I would never cheat on you. It was all a plan from Elle.
L- no bryce you have done enough. Leave me alone I never want to talk to you again. We are done
When she said these words I shattered I couldn't believe that Elle could do this nd ruin my relationship. I hate her. I can't lose lily she was my everything, my world. I can't lose her. I decided to give her some time so I went back downstairs and went to Jaden. He always gives the best advise.
B- jay what do I do. You know I wouldn't cheat on her please help me.
J- Bruce you messed up man but give her some time. She is going through a lot right now but don't give up. Wait till tomorrow when everyone is calmed down to talk to her.
B- ok thanks man. I am so dumb why didn't I just get into my car and leave as soon as she saw me.
J- hey hey Bryce I know this isn't your fault don't blame yourself. I know the true Bryce hall that would never cheat on his girlfriend. Just give her some time man. I know you two will come back.