Part 32

Bryces POV
Me and lily went downstairs while holding hands but let go before the others saw. We didn't want to announce anything to anyone because we wanted to take things slow this time. I am so happy lily wants me back I couldn't live without her. As we walked into the kitchen we say Dixie and josh making pancakes for everyone.
Josh- hey buds how did you sleep?
Bryce- pretty good *looks down and smiles at lily*
Lily- yeah I slept great. I missed waking up to you guys.
Dixie- we missed you too bae. But what's up with you and bryce. Seems like after last night you guys are back.
Lily blushed and tried to cover her face but I then held her hand to comfort her. I didn't want lily to feel that she was lost in our relationship because we still didn't make things official again. So I decided to answer Dixie.
Bryce- well we never ended our relationship badly anyway we were just both busy. I've always liked lily but we are just trying to take things slow this time. We don't want to go public just yet.
Dixie- *squels* ahhh yayyyyy BRILY IS BACK.
Lily- SHHHH Jesus your going to wake everyone up.
Lily's POV
Bryce was always so sweet to me and what he just told Dixie melted my heart. I love bryce and I just hope that he still feels the same about me. I grabbed his hand and led him to sit on the coach because breakfast still wasn't ready. Bry sat down so then I sat on his lap. I snuggled my face in his neck and kissed it a couple times. He chucked and looked down towards me and rubbed my back.
Lily- I missed this. Us being alone and snuggling up to each other
Bryce- me too lily.
I looked up at bry and smiled. This is the life that I wanted. I wanted to marry this boy and start a family with him. Of course when the time is right but I know that we are 100% soulmates and nothing will change the way i feel about him. I was wrong for leaving him for a stupid makeup line. I should have never let my business get in the way of my relationship. Now I know that whatever happens me and bry will be together forever.
Bryces POV
A couple minutes later I rubbed Lily's back and asked her to move over a little so I could go use the bathroom but she didn't want to get up. I could tell she was still tired because of her hangover from this morning so I chuckled and carried her upstairs with me. I walked into my room and laid her down on the bed while I went to the bathroom. I walked out a few moments later to see lily wide awake playing on her phone. I walked up to her and laid down on her my head on her chest. She played with my hair and I hugged her. I loved these moments with lily just us being together. It always made me think of marrying her or having kids with her. We have never talked about a family so I decided to ask.
Bryce- hey baby have you ever thought about having a family.?
Lily- yes bry all the time. I love kids and I can't wait to have my own. Why?
Bryce- oh I don't know I just always thought about a family but I was always scared of being a bad dad or someone they wouldn't want to look up to. I don't want to be like my dad and not be there for my kids.
Lily- aww bry you are the cutest. I think that if you ever have kids you will be the best dad out there. Also Without a doubt the coolest one too. Never doubt yourself.
Bryce- have I ever told you that I love.
Lily- yeah a couple times *blushes*
Bryce- well I do and I also can't wait for the day I marry you and get to call you Mrs. hall.
Lily- I can't wait for that day either
Lily's POV
I was freaking out. Bryce just told me that he wants to marry me one day. I actually can't comprehend what I'm thinking right now because it can't be true. My thoughts stopped with bryces soft lips touching mine. I froze but instantly melted into the kiss. We made out for a while but then I pulled away slowly. We rested out foreheads together and smiled at each other. I saw the true love in bryces eyes and I knew that he truly was mine forever.