Part 35

Bryces POV
We were just about to get home from our date when I realized that I haven't asked lily to be my girlfriend again. I decided to take a different turn and I headed to this beautiful mountain spot that I used to go to when I needed time alone. Lily looked at me confused and asked me why I had not taken the other turn. I just laughed and then told her that I still had one more spot to take her. A few minutes later we had pulled up to the mountain so I opened the car door for lily and held her hand all the way to the spot I used to sit down at. I have never been here at night so it was so cool to see all of LA from the top. Lily loved this place too. She was admiring all of the lights and buildings. It was silent for a few minutes until lily decided to talk.
Lily- bub this place is amazing! How did you find it?
Bry- I used to come here when I needed time alone. When we broke up I felt hopeless so I would always come here to just think about life.
Lily- awww bub. Don't worry our time will come soon again.
Bry- about that. Lily I made a huge mistake before of letting you break us apart so I will not do it again. I can't live without you. You are the piece of me that was missing but now I found. You make me want to be a better man and there is no one else I would rather be with so lily Richards will you be my girlfriend again?
Lily- *tears up* awww bryyyy you are the sweetest of course I will!! We will never make the mistake of leaving each other ever again. I can't live without you either.

Lily's POV
I am so happy he asked me to be his girlfriend again. I really missed bry and I wanted to make it up to him tonight for when I broke us up before. I kissed bryce and it was a long passionate kiss with the desire for more. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other but I couldn't have sex here with Bry. I slowly leaned away and held his face close.
Lily- get us home now. I need you.
And with those words bry was running back to the car dragging me with him. I knew that I had turned him on so I would definitely need to get punished.

SMUT ALERT

Lily's POV
As soon as we got home bryce wasted no time and carried me all the way up the stairs of my apartment to my room. He closed the door and locked it and pushed me against the wall. We made out and it was hot. We both were so rough and I got wet from the kiss. I saw that bryce wasn't making any moves so I decided to take matters into my own hands. I pushed bryce against the bed and hovered over him. "Hmmm bry I missed you so much but I need you to tell me how much you missed me" I said as I was leaving sloppy kisses down his neck. I grabbed his shirt and pulled it off of him. I looked down at him and admired his perfect body. I started kissing his bare chest and down to his abs. I made sure to leave some hickeys so I could mark what's mine. I reached his shorts and decided to tease him. I palmed him through his shorts and felt how hard he was. Bryce gasped at the feeling and I could tell it was painful. "Tell me daddy. What do you want mommy to do first". "I want you to suck my cock and swallow me". I smirked at how sexy that was. I pulled his shorts and boxers down and the same time and his erect penis sprung up to hit his stomach. I grabbed it with my hand and licked the tip painfully slow. Bryce grunted and was not putting up with my teasing so he grabbed my head and pushed me down with his whole length in my mouth. I gagged on him and looked up to see bryce smirking. He let go of his firm grip on my head and was now only holding up my hair so it was out of my face. I sucked him off and then played with his balls. Hearing his grunts turned me on and made me so wet. I felt him twitch in my mouth and then I nodded and him telling him to cum. He did and then I swallowed it and wiped my mouth before going up to kiss him rough. Bryce wasn't happy with me being on top because he licked to be the one in charge and it was so hot when he was. He held me up then pushed me down into the bed so he was hovering over me. "Hmm mama isn't it unfair for me to be the only one naked?" "Yes daddy. So undress me now". He was so hot and I was getting so wet with every touch. He took of my clothes painfully slow and then started to kiss my chest. He was messaging one boob and sucking the other and I was a moving mess. He left a couple hickeys and then he made his way down to my underwear pulling it off with his teeth in the most sexiest way possible. Without warning he inserted 2 fingers inside of me and I screamed with pleasure. "Br br bryceee" I screamed. "That's not my name beautiful" "ughhh daddy your so good". He started sucking on my cult and then I felt the knot in my stomach and I knew what was coming. I had came in his mouth and he swallowed it all and licked his fingers clean. "Hmmm mama you taste amazing". I blushed but then I saw that bryce had gotten hard again and I needed him inside me now. He lifted himself up and then looked at me for permission and I of course nodded. He slammed his whole length on me and I screamed so loud. He was going so fast at an inhuman pace and I knew that I would have to cum soon. We kept going for almost an hour in so many positions and I was close. I then came all over his dock and then I felt him twitch. He came inside of me and I felt all of his hot liquids fill me up and I was just so happy. Bryce then payed on top of me still being inside of me and he kissed me and fell asleep still inserted in me.