Part 13

Lily's POV
The drive back home was fun. We jammed out to our favorite songs and I took cute videos of Bry as he was singing to me. During the car ride though he took his hand and placed it on my thigh. It gave me butterflies but I took my hand and placed it on top of his and caressed his thumb. He looked at me and as we stared at each other we both started smiling. I was so happy that he was in my life now and I can call him boyfriend. He truly made me feel loved and cared for and that mostly what I love about Bry was the way he cared for me and made me feel like that only girl in the world. I knew I loved him but I couldn't say that to him now I need to see if he loves me back.
Bryces POV
We smiled at each other in the car ride and as I stared at her beautiful green eyes I began thinking. Lily is the best thing that has happened to me and considering my last relationship I was hoping that lily would be mine forever. I wanted a future with her, a family with her, our own home together. But that was too early. We had just started dating and I need to enjoy that before the complicated things begin. I really did love her and I have since the first day u laid eyes on her but I wasn't sure when the right time to tell her would be.
Lily's POV
We made it to the sway house but before bryce got out of the car I pulled back his arm and pulled him into a short but passionate kiss. I pulled away slowly and looked into his eyes.
L- thank you so much bryce. This is the first time a guy has done all of this just for me.
B- lily you are amazing I did this all because you deserve it and actually thank you.
L- me why me?
B- because you agreed to being mine and gave me a chance at being your boyfriend so I will never screw this up.
L- awwww Bry you are the best. I love y.... omg ugh sorry i am so dumb why did I just say that. Sorry I wasn't thinking.
Bryce cut me off from my rambling and kissed me. I of course kissed back and as soon as we pulled away he looked into my eyes and said
B- "I love you too".
L- Bryce you are amazing you know that😂
B- ehhhh I try
L- haha u goon let's go inside because I know all the girls are going to pull me into one of their rooms and are going to want to know everything.
B- haha your right. And we should tell them they are our best friends and they deserve to know.
L- yeahhhhh. WAIT WE COULD PRANK THEM
B- OMG YES
L- ok let's pretend that this didn't go well and you told me that you had feelings for another girl
B- ok but who?
L- oh ummmm how about your ex Addison
B- ok
Lily's POV
I made myself fake cry. I know weird but when we both walked in o ran to my room of the house and slammed it shut. Everyone was looking at me and then I hear all the girls slamming on my door for me to open it so I did. Nessa ran over and hugged me and I just hugged back.
N- awwww lily what happened
L- H h he ddo doesn't like me
N- awww babes. I am so sorry but he lost a good one
L- I can't stop thinking about him
M(Mads)- Ik honey but you will find someone better than him. He is a jerk.
I couldn't hold it in anymore I started laughing historically and all the girls looked at me like I had 10 eyes. Then I moved up my hand and showed them the ring. "HAHA GOT YOU GUYS. And no he didn't propose it's our promise ring. WE ARE DATING."
The girls ran over to me and hugged me but then they held me up and ran for the pool. They threw me in but then I heard the boys and they got bryce and threw him in with me. All of the boys were laughing so hard and the girls were making fun of us. I turned around and looked at Bry and he held my waist and pushed it back towards him. I blushed at the feeling but I also started laughing because it was pretty funny.
Bryces POV
It was getting very cold especially after the boys threw us into the pool. I asked everyone if they wanted to start a fire and make s'mores and they all agreed. I went out side and gathered the wood while everyone else was inside dressing up and gathering everything. I look back to get more wood but i see lily standing at the doorway watching me with a huge grin on her face. I smiled and went up to her and kissed her.
L- you looked hot doing that
B- oh really
L- yes really. You need to do man work more often
B- haha funny. But aren't I hot all the time.
L- ehhh I guess but Damon Salvatore will forever have my heart.
Lily's POV
I looked at bryce after I said that and he held up a fake crying face and put his hand on his chest and I started laughing.
L- but I will forever love you.
B- and I will forever love you too.
Boys and girls of sway- AWWWWWW
me and bryce looked back and realized they were all watching us. I blushed and put my head in Bryces chest to hide from everyone. Bryce just laughed and hugged me.

Next chapter going to be a cute one. Thank you guys for all the support on my story really means a lot to me. I am working hard to try and get ideas but put some ideas in the comments and I will consider some. 💓