Part 29

Bryces POV
Lily and josh had been gone all day and I miss her. I know I'm not supposed to because we are broken up but all I want to do now is cuddle her and kiss her. I messed that up though. I need to be a better man for lily. Some she deserves and right now I am a hot mess. I should honestly start working on myself like she is but it's just so hard to see her next to you or sleeping somewhere and you can't go cuddle with her or kiss her. I can't focus when she is around but I can't stand being away from her.
Lily's POV
I had just gotten home from buying the apartment so josh went and called everyone (sway boys and their girls) to come sit in the living room. I was so nervous to tell everyone because I don't want to hurt their feelings. They all came down with confused faces but Bruce came down smiling. I smiled back at him and got lost in his eyes but I had to snap out of it quickly.
L- ok boys and ladies so as you know me and bryce are working on ourselves so we took a little break. So I just went and bought myself my own apartment that i can move into to focus on myself.
Everyone's faces looked shocked but they all were proud of me and supported me in every decision I made. I was hugging everyone but noticed bryce going back up to his room and at that moment my heart shattered. I excused myself from everyone so I could go talk to him.
Bryces POV
As soon as lily said she was moving out my heart shattered. I was so upset. How could she leave me. Maybe she lost feelings for me. All of these thoughts were running through my head so I went upstairs to my room. I needed time to myself to think. A couple minutes passed when I heard a knock on my door.
B- I want to be alone right now.
L- it's me bry
B- oh
Lily came into the room and I couldn't stand to look at her. She saw that I had been crying a little so she started crying and then came over to hug me. She grabbed my face and wiped the tears of my cheeks and then I did the same to her. We were just holding on to each other not wanting to move when she spoke up.
L- bryce I don't want to leave you
B- then why did you buy the apartment
L- this is why. I can't focus around you. Every time I'm with you I want to jump into your arms and kiss you and cuddle you but I can't and it hurts. I want to work on myself and you with me makes it so difficult because I'm so In love with you.
B- lily i don't want you to leave but I guess you made the right choice. I am so in love with you as well so every time I see you walk past me without giving me attention I stress. It's so hard to see you and not be able to tackle you with kisses and cuddle you everywhere. So I wish you the best lily. I can't wait for the day we come back to each other but now I need to make myself a better man for you. So when we do get back I will not mess anything up and I will marry you and have kids with you and call you my wife.
Lily started crying so I pulled her into my arms and we just hugged. She pulled away and kept out foreheads together we looked into each others eyes and we both wanted in for one last kiss. It was soft and slow. A kiss that I never want to pull from but lily did. She hugged me one last time.
L- ok Bry I will see you soon hopefully but I have to go now my Uber is outside. I love you
B- bye lily I will miss you but never stop doing those amazing things. I love you too.
Lily's POV
I went downstairs and hugged everyone on last time before they helped me put my things in the uber. I smiled at them and went into the Uber. I was only moving a couple minutes away but I would still miss being with everyone all the time. But u want to start a new chapter for myself and work on myself so that when I go back to Bry we will focus on our relationship and hopefully be with each other forever.