Part 26

‼️‼️Smut warning don't read chapter if you get uncomfortable ‼️‼️
Bryces POV
The ride home was very stressful I was getting very impatient with lily because she kept teasing me and rubbing her hand right above my penis. I was getting hard and it was painful. I got home very quickly and realized non of the boys were home so it was the house to ourselves. I am going to fuck her so hard that she won't be able to walk. As soon as she stepped foot into the house I grabbed her and lightly pushed her against the wall.
Lily's POV
I could feel his breath on me but it wanted to be daring so I grabbed him and pulled him against the wall instead. I pulled him into a rough kiss and he was pulling my waist while I was pulling his hair. I heard him grunt just in time for me to put my tongue  into his mouth and explore him. We fought for dominance but I let him win. We were making out for a good 10 minutes until he pulled away and told me to jump. So I did and his penis was pointing over my area making me so wet. He was kissing my neck with sloppy kisses and was definitely leaving hickeys.  Bryce placed me down on his bed and hovers over me. He kisses me again and goes down my body. One of his hands was tugging at my shirt indicating he wants it off. He ripped my shirt off and came up to kiss me again. He used his other hand to rub my area and feel how wet I was getting. "Hmmm baby you are so wet for daddy aren't you?". "Yea sorry daddy you made me so horny". That is all that took for bryce to take my shorts off and then put his hand down my underwear. I pulled him away and frowned "I want to see daddy naked too" "okay baby girl then undress me". I pulled off his shorts and then his shirt leaving him in his boxers. His erect penis was bulging right through and i was dripping from the site. I pulled him down on the bed and grabbed his penis through his boxers to tease him. "Llll lillyy pppleaseee dont tease. It's hurts". I pulled off his boxers to reveal his big cock. Damn it was huge how would I be able to take all that. I looked up at bryce to see him panting so I grabbed it and slowly but painfully licked the tip. There was precum coming out of the top and I picked it all off. Bryce grew impatient so he grabbed my head and pushed it down so that his whole cock was in my mouth. I was gagging but Bruce was moaning. He was enjoying it so much. I kept moving my head up and down until he signaled to me that he was going to cum. My mom didn't raise a bitch so when he cummed in my mouth I swallowed it and he looked so surprised. "Thank you baby girl that was amazing, but now it's my turn"
Bryces POV
I flipped her over and hovered over her. I took off her bra and kissed each boob with the same amount of attention. I left many hickeys so the boys know to back off. Then I felt her underwear to see that she was soaking. I smirked up at her and she moved my head so that I could eat her out. I pulled off her underwear with my teeth while she moaned at the cold air hitting her. I licked her clit with one big lick and she thirsted her back up. I swirled my tongue in figure eight and she couldn't stop moaning. I then grabbed 3 fingers and quickly shoved them into her without warning. She screamed by the amount of pressure she was feeling and she was moaning so loud. It's a good thing we were home alone. I then kept going for 10 min until she came into my hands. I took my fingers out and licked the cum off of my fingers. Lily frowned from the loss of my fingers so I decided it was time. "Don't worry baby girl I have something bigger and better than my fingers" I grabbed my duck and teased her with the tip. She moved forward begging for me to enter her. So before she knew it i thirsted myself fully into her and she screamed so loud that the neighbors probably heard her. I kept thirsting in and out of her and she moaned with every one. She told me she was close to cumming but I told her to wait for me. I counted to three and we both cam at the same time. My cum shooting into her whole her warm cum wrapped around my penis. I smiled and pulled myself out of her. I laid down next to her barely able to form a sentence. She was also panting and looked very tired. I pulled the blankets over us and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight bryce I love you" was the last I heard of her until I closed my eyes and fell asleep.