The Date

Lily's POV
I heard josh call my name and tell me that someone was at the door. I got really nervous and started second guessing myself. Until nessa pushed me down the stairs and opened the door and there stood Bryce. He had on fancy pants with a PAU tshirts and a gucci belt and damn did he look fine.
Bryce's POV
The door opened and there stood lily she looked gorgeous. I must have been staring for so long that nessa then fake coughed to get me out of it.
Bryce (B)Lily (L)
B- wow lily you, you look gorgeous
Lily blushed
L- thank you Bryce you don't look to bad your self
We both got into the car and bryce opened the door for me such a gentlemen. He sat in his side of the car and during the car ride we just were singing to music and all of a sudden me and Bryce were caught staring into each others eyes. I got nervous so I had to say something.
L- hey Bryce eyes on the rode I'm not trying to die😂
B- oh sorry I was too caught up looking at a beautiful girl😉
I blushed again. Omg how much power does this man have over me. He has made me blush to many times and we haven't even know each other for a week.
5 minutes later
Lily's POV
Bryce pulled out a blindfold and told me to put it on so I did. He held my hand and led me down a small path and when he told me I could take the blindfold off I did and almost started crying. Bryce was so  cute he had a whole picnic setup on the beach for just the two of us. With my favorite chick fil a and a Starbucks drink. I ran over to him and jumped in his arms and hugged him. He put me down and we sat and enjoyed the sunset together.
Bryces POV
I looked over at lily and she looked a little cold so I pulled out my sweatshirt that I had with me and handed it to her. She looked confused at first but then took it from my arms and put it on. Damn she looked so cute in my sweatshirt even though it was a little big it still made her look cute. I really wanted to kiss her.
Lily's POV
I later caught bryce staring at me so like any normal person I looked back and we both caught eyes. It felt like we were staring into each others eyes for an eternity until bryce started leaning in. So like any normal person I leaned in too until our lips touched. His soft lips touched mine and it felt magical I didn't want it to end.
Bryces POV
I CANT BELIEVE WE KISSED AND SHE KISSED BACK. She really is the love of my life and I can't handle myself anymore I want her to be my girlfriend. But I know that it's too early. We decided to go back to the sway house so the rest of our friends wouldn't get worried but as we walked into the house the girls pulled lily away and the boys pulled me aside.