Part 28

Lily's POV
The breakup has been pretty rough so far. I had woken up today in bed alone. I frowned but remembered that Bryce just needed time and I didn't want to admit it but I guess I did too. I walk downstairs and realized I was the only one awake so I went to workout and get my mind off of everything. An hour passed and I was on my phone until I heard the sliding door open and bryce came out. I was surprised but then I remembered he did live here and loved working out as well. It was really weird tension between us right now and it was kinda marking me uncomfortable. All i said was goodmorning and then tried to walk inside. I felt something pull my arm back and bryce was there standing close to me.
B- lily I don't want this break between us to make anything awkward.
L- yeah I'm sorry I just don't know what to say.
B- here I'll start. hi I'm Bryce Hall
L- *giggles* hi I'm lily Richards
B- well so pleased to meet you.
L- alright Bry that's enough I'm starving let's go make some breakfast.
B- alright you make yourself some I'm going to workout and have a shake.
L- ok
I left and went and made myself a smoothie bowl and ate it while answering a couple emails and phone calls for my brand. Now that I am single I should take this time to work on myself so I want to start a clothing brand. I had 8mil on Insta and 25mil on tiktok so I was a well known creator. People mostly young teenagers looked up to me because of my story with my childhood. I guess they think I'm there hero which seriously surprises me but I love it. My manager says my merch will be out May 17 the day before my birthday so I am so excited. Bruce walked in an hour later really sweaty and he wasn't wearing a shirt. I had realized that I had been staring so Bry chuckled and went to take a shower. I blushed at how stupid I had been because we broke up yesterday. I think I do need to find myself an apartment so I can focus on myself and my brand. I needed to talk to josh.
Josh POV
I was sitting editing my YouTube video when I got a knock on my door. Lily came in and she looked like she needed to get something off of her mind. I patted the seat next to me and just let her talk.
L- hey bro so I really need to tell you something.
J- ok what's up
L- so me and Bry decided to take a break for a while so we can focus on ourselves and I just can't be around him right now because I will be a fool and fall harder for him. So I need your help to find an apartment near here that I can move into and work on myself for the time being.
J- woah that was a lot but I think I have a spot for you already.
I helped ness move into her new apartment not too long ago and saw another one was on sale on the bottom floor so I told lily she could go see it tomorrow. She got so excited and came and hugged me then ran out of the room.

1 day later.
Lily's pov
Today had been pretty boring but right now me and josh are going to look at the apartment he was telling me about. As soon as we got there I was nervous but once I opened the door I loved it. I instantly knew this was my home. It felt right. Without any negotiation or anything I just bought it like that. Now I had to go and tell all of the boys which will probably not be good especially bryce. I am sad to be leaving him but being with him everyday will be so hard to resist him and he was the one that wanted a break. I also want to take time to work on myself and then we'll see what the future has in store for me and Bry.