Part 11

Bryces POV
Lily was so cute. They way she ran out of the room made me smile. I was super scared though. Tonight I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend but I need the boys help. I decided to call Jaden and josh and Blake so they could help me set up the date while ness and mads distract lily.
Lily's POV
I was so excited but nervous at the same time. What if he wanted to tell me that me and him are better off as friends or that he likes another girl. I don't know. I got so stressed that when nessa and mads walked in the room I didn't notice because I was pacing around everywhere. Nessa came over and grabbed my shoulder.
N- woah woah woah lily what's wrong
M- yeah lily are you ok?
L- guys what if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he wants us to stay friends *starts crying*
N- awwww lily come here. Girl you know for a fact that he loves you and he would be dumb to let a girl like you go.
M- yeah trust is lily. Bryce is obsessed over you. Like I've seen bryce become a bigger simp.
L- omg hahaha. Thank you guys I love you!
N- ok let's you you ready. You have a date to attend!
L- okkkk
3 hours
The girls helped me do my hair, pick out a cute outfit, and do my makeup. We were finally done and I heard a knock on the door. I started getting nervous again but I kept replaying what mads and nessa told me and it helped me. I went downstairs and opened the door. I saw Bryce. He looked so good. He had on these black pants with a Pau T-shirt that showed all of his biceps. I was drooling because of how hot he looked. I think he noticed me staring so he giggled and spoke up.
B- lily you look amazing
L- awwww Bry!!! You look good too
B- well are you ready to go
L- yes.
I turned around to the girls and blew them a kiss and smiled at them. Then nessa yelled.
N- YOU BETTER USE PROTECTION. Even though I would love to be a godmother
L- omg ness. I hate you😂
Bryce then interlocked his hand with mine and opened the door for me of the car. I got in and he leaned down and kissed my cheek. I smiled at him but I was freaking out on the inside. He went to his side of the car and started driving. I kept asking him where we were going but he wouldn't tell me so I did my pouty face and acted like a toddler. He chuckled and put his hand on my thigh. I knew I was blushing but I wanted to be bold so I put my hand over his and looked at him to notice he was looking at me. I smiled to myself and he smiled at me. God that smile of his could be the death of me. I took a picture of his hand on my thigh and decided to send it to the girls to let them know that things were going well so far.

Girlies💓💓

Me- girls look😫💓

Nessa😫💓- AWWWW OMGMads🥵😍- OMG I LOVE THIS

Nessa😫💓- AWWWW OMG
Mads🥵😍- OMG I LOVE THIS.
Kouver🤍🤍- ahhhhh shippp omg!
Charlie🧋🧋- omg this is better than Dunkin😂
Dixie🤩🥰- omg love is in the air
Me- omg girls calm down but I literally can't process this. He is too cute. Anyway I'll text u guys later so he doesn't see me simpin😂

Bryce looked over at me and saw me giggling so he asked me what's up. And I didn't want him to see so I just said nothing and smiled at him. He said we were at the place and I looked out the window to see a very fancy restaurant named Boa steakhouse.