Part 6

Lily's POV
I woke up but felt heavy weight on my waist so I turned around and saw bryce sleeping with his arm around me. He looked so cute sleeping that i could stare at him all day but I wanted to get up. I tried waking him up but nothing worked so my final option was to kiss his cheek. As soon as I did I heard him groan and it was so hot. He woke up smiling and he said good morning adds in his morning raspy voice which was so hot. I said goodmorning bry (my new nickname for him) and asked him if he wanted to get up and make everyone breakfast. He agreed so we both got up and brushed our teeth and I went downstairs before bry.
Bryces POV
I walked downstairs and saw lily cooking breakfast. She looked so hot so I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. She started smiling widely and turned around still in my arms. We looked into each others eyes and then I leaned in a kissed her on the lips. She kissed back and it was a kiss full of love. I move back slowly and we smiled at each other. We both smelled something burning and we realised the pancakes were still on the stove. Lily ran and removed the burnt pancakes and we both started laughing. We must have been to loud because the boys came downstairs all looking mad and annoyed. We told them that lily didn't know how to work the stove so that's why they burned. Jaden came up to me and started smirking because he probably figured out why because my lips were still marked a little red from the kiss.
Lily's POV
Me and the girls went back in the kitchen to make another batter for the pancakes while the boys were setting the table. I think avani didn't believe the little lie me and bryce came up with so she asked me again why the pancakes burned and I told her that nothing happened and just that I didn't know how to work the stove. She said ok and went to the table to the rest of the girls. We all sat down on the table and we were just laughing and enjoying our company until josh asked bryce to talk after breakfast. Me and bry looked at each other with worried faces but he held my hand under the table so I smiled it off.
Josh's POV
I saw that lily and bryce were being a little too close for my liking and considering bryces past I didn't want lily getting hurt. I wanted to talk to him after breakfast and just tell him that if him ad lily were getting close I wanted him to be committed to the relationship and not hurt lily.