I Feel It Too

When the guys got back a couple hours later, Chucky let them know that you were in EZ's trailer. Bish nodded at him, so he headed out to you.

When he walked in, he saw that you were snuggled under the covers, asleep. He couldn't describe how right it felt to see you in his bed. You were so beautiful, and he couldn't believe that you wanted to be his.

He took off his shoes, and slid into bed. It wasn't the most comfortable to sleep in jeans, but he wouldn't take any more clothes off. He didn't want to make you uncomfortable.

You rolled over and snuggled into him.

"You can't be very comfortable in your jeans and shirt. It's ok if you take them off. I took my jeans off too."

He groaned at the idea that you weren't wearing any pants, and you wanted him to take his off too. He nodded and slid off his jeans and shirt. You cuddled even closer to him. The feel of his warm skin against yours made you moan.

You had to remind yourself that you'd only really known him a day, and you didn't want to rush. Although, your wet pussy told you that you wanted him balls deep right now.

You looked up from your place on his chest.

"I really want to kiss you. But, I'm not ready to have sex..."

He leaned down to connect your lips.

"We can just kiss, cariño. I won't pressure you to do anything you aren't ready for."

You pressed your lips against his again. This time you licked at his bottom lip, asking him to deepen the kiss. His mouth opened slightly and he slid his tongue out to rub against yours. Every kiss shot tingles through your body. You moaned as you reached for his hand. It was resting lightly on your back. You brought it forward, so it was resting on your boob. He started to gently massage it. You moaned again as you pulled back to catch your breathe. He kissed down your jaw, to your neck. Right beneath your ear was your sweet spot, and when his lips found it, the sound that escaped you sent blood rushing to his cock.

You pulled him slightly, so he was hovering over you from the side while you lay on your back. This allowed him better access to your chest, and freed up one arm, so you could slide your hand up to grasp his massive bicep. Your other arm was tucked around his waist.

You continued to kiss. He didn't push you for anything else. He let you take the lead. You really wanted him, but you needed to wait. He didn't seem upset by that, at all. His hand gently caressed your chest and up and down your side. It felt so good.

"Mmm, Ezekiel."

EZ felt himself harden even more as you moaned his name. He was going to be fucking throbbing, but he'd never pressure you. He already loved kissing you, and would happily continue. The connection he felt with you was so intense, and the way you were making him feel right now was indescribable.

Your tongues continued to tangle as his hand slid up your side to cup your cheek. He pulled back slightly, and rested his forehead against yours.

"Cariño, you are so gorgeous. I love kissing you."

"I love kissing you too, Ezekiel. I want so much more, but I need to wait. Is that ok?"

"Of course it is, bebita. I'll wait as long as you need. I could spend a lifetime just kissing you."

You leaned up and reattached your lips. You ran your hands up and down his back and head, holding him to you.

You don't know how long you stayed there, just kissing and caressing each other. You'd never felt anything like this before. Sure, you'd had heavy make out sessions, but this felt different. There was something with EZ that felt stronger than you'd ever known. You didn't want to rush, and you didn't want to scare him off.

Eventually, you pulled back and looked into his eyes. "I want nothing more than to do this all night, but we should sleep at some point."

"Of course, querida. I'll kiss you any time you want. Rest. You've had a hell of a day. Cariño, I know you've been through a lot. I want to make sure you know that I'll be patient. I don't want you to feel pressured. Not by me. If you ever need time or space, I need you to tell me. I want to be with you. I really want to be with you. I just don't want you to feel like you have to rush into something with me. I'm going to be here, and I'll wait as long as you need me to."

You felt a tear fall as you listened to him. "I know. I want to be with you. I don't feel pressured. I promise I will tell you if that ever changes. I don't want to wait to be with you."

He reached down and tilted your chin up so he could kiss you softly. After you broke the kiss, you laid your head down on his chest and closed your eyes. It had been a long fucking day.