I Want You*

When the guys got back, you rushed right into EZ's arms. After hugging and kissing him, you went to your dad and Marcus, hugging each of them and thanking them for protecting you.

"Pequeña ave, estás seguro. Tu eres mi sangre. Mi familia. Siempre te protegeré. Te amo." (Little bird, you're safe. You are my blood. My family. I will always protect you. I love you.)

"Yo también te amo, padrino. Gracias."

"Gracias, papi. Te debo todo. Te quiero mucho." (Thank you, daddy. I owe you everything. I love you so much.)

"De nada, bebita. Te quiero mija. Siempre."

EZ went to Angel's dorm for a quick shower, then led you out to his trailer. It was late, and he wanted to lay with his girl in his arms.

You were in his bed, in just his T-shirt, and he was in just his boxer briefs. Your head was on his chest, and he was lightly rubbing his fingers up and down your back.

You lifted your head to look up at him, and he tilted his head down to meet your gaze.

"Ezekiel..."

"Yeah, cariño?"

"I want you."

"Bebita..."

"I'm sure, Ezekiel. I want you. Love me? Please."

He slid his hand down to gently grip your chin, and tilted it up. He softly pressed his lips to yours. You slid your tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He opened his mouth and his tongue brushed against yours. You felt the kiss all the way to the bottom of your toes. You moaned into his mouth, and deepened the kiss. He continued to kiss you, not rushing things. You'd been through a lot, and while he wanted nothing more than to completely ravish you, he planned to take his time.

You laid there, kissing softly, hands caressing each other. You wanted him so bad, but this was perfect. You could feel how hard he was, and you rolled your hips against his.

"Cariño, we don't have to. I'll wait."

"I want to, Ezekiel. Make love to me."

He moaned as he reattached his lips to yours. His hands slid down your sides, pulling you closer, before he rolled to hover over you. He kept kissing you as he settled his hips between your thighs. You ran your hands up his back, stopping one by his shoulder blades and the other on the back of his head, holding him close. He gently rolled his hips against yours, brushing his hard cock against your wet pussy. You moaned at the contact. You continued to kiss and grind against each other.

"Cariño, you are so beautiful."

You looked up at him as he looked down at you.

"Please, Ezekiel. I need you."

"I know, bebita. I need you too."

He slowly pushed your shirt up, exposing your chest. You raised your arms above your head, allowing him to take it off. He groaned when he saw your body for the first time.

"Fuck cariño. You are gorgeous."

You smiled shyly at him before pushing at his underwear.

"Off. Take them off."

He grinned and pushed them down, then pulled your own off you. He settled between your thighs and leaned on one elbow, while running his other hand up your side to your face. He cupped your cheek and leaned down to press a soft kiss to your lips.

"I want to taste every inch of your beautiful body, baby.

"Next time. I need you now."

"Are you sure, cariño?"

"I'm sure, Ezekiel."

He leaned down to kiss you as he slid into you. You both moaned into the kiss as he slowly started to move inside you. You kept your arms wrapped tightly around him as he slid his arm around your back. His other hand trailed down your side, to lift your leg over his hip. Holding you close to him, he slowly made love to you.

You'd never had someone be so gentle with you. You didn't know sex could feel like this. The pleasure was incredible, but it felt like more than that. As you lay there, wrapped in EZ's arms, moving together as one, you felt something you'd never felt before. You'd just met him, but you felt like you were falling in love. Everything about him was exactly what you needed.

You continued to move together. His thrusts slow and steady. You could feel your orgasm building in your belly.

He moved his head to your neck, and started leaving soft kisses.

"Ezekiel, you make me feel so good. Oh god. I'm so close."

"Cum for me, cariño. Let go."

You tightened around him as you came, and called out his name, which brought him close to his own climax.

"Where do you want me to cum, cariño?"

"Cum in me, Ezekiel. Please, baby."

He groaned as he came inside you, continuing to thrust as his orgasm washed over his body. He leaned down to press his lips to yours, before slowly pulling out. He flopped onto his back and immediately pulled you into his side.

"You alright, cariño?"

"I'm perfect."

"Yes, you are."