Sharing Secrets

When you woke up the next morning, you were still wrapped in EZ's arms. You felt better than you had in months. You were still sore, and still scared since they hadn't been able to find your ex, but you knew your dad, padrino and EZ would keep you safe. You were the princesa. That meant the club would protect you.

"Buenos dios, cariño"

"Buenos dios, Ezekiel. What do you have going on today?"

"Probably just working here in the scrapyard, unless the club needs me. I'll have to go check on Pop later. I try to get over there every day. You can come with me, if your dad says it's ok for you to leave the compound. We might have to bring Angel."

"I'd like that. It's thanks to Felipe that I know you."

"Come on, cariño. Let's get some breakfast. Chucky probably has something cooked up in the clubhouse."

"He's, ummm, interesting."

"He is. He's a good guy. He used to be with SAMCRO, but Coco won him in a card game."

"SAMCRO. Now that's something I haven't thought of in a long time. Mi padrino dealt with them a lot, and they were at the Oakland clubhouse sometimes when I was a kid."

"It's good that you grew up with the club. A lot of women have an issue with it. I know it's made it hard for some of the guys. I've only been out of prison a few months, so that's not something I've really dealt with."

"My dad told me you'd been inside. Said I should know before I made any decisions about you. It doesn't change anything. I'm no stranger to being around people who've been to prison. He didn't tell me what you were in for. And you don't have to. If my dad trusts you, I know I can trust you."

"My mom was murdered in Pop's shop 8 years ago. I'm the one who found her. I saw who did it, and tried to track him down. I was chasing him one night and a cop came running up behind me. I shot him without thinking. It turned out he was dirty, so they shaved some time off my sentence. I served 8 of 14. I understand that if knowing I killed someone changes how you feel about me."

"I'm sorry that happened to your mom. That's some hard shit to deal with. As for you, you aren't the first person I've been around that has killed someone. I know my dad and mi padrino aren't innocent. It doesn't change anything. Don't kill me and we'll be just fine."

"Of course not, cariño. I'd never hurt you."

"I know. I trust you."

"I'm glad that you do. Now come on, let's get you fed."

You smiled at him as you sat up. You stretched your arms over your head, and EZ's shirt that you had on lifted up, exposing your lace panties. EZ closed his eyes and hummed, trying to keep his mind off how fucking gorgeous you were in this moment. Your bed head and sleepy eyes were absolutely adorable, and he thought that he could wake up to you every day for the rest of his life and it wouldn't be long enough. That was a feeling he'd never had before. Even when he was with Emily. Sure, he could see a future with her, but he never felt the kind of draw he already feels with you.

You stood, letting the shirt fall back into place. Unfortunately, that meant that half of your ass was still exposed. You peeked back over your shoulder to see that EZ was trying his hardest to not look. You wouldn't mind if he did, but you understood what he was doing. That didn't stop you from reaching for his hand. When he gave it to you, you brought it down to your ass so he could run his hand over the smooth skin.

"Cariño, what are you doing to me? You are so fucking beautiful."

"Come on, baby. Let's get something to eat." You chuckled and stepped away, leaving him with his eyes locked on your ass.

"Do you have a clean shirt I can put on? My dad said he was getting some of my stuff, but I'm not sure where it is."

He nodded and stood up, walking over to a small closet area. He pulled out a T-shirt and handed it to you. Much to his surprise, you reached down and pulled his shirt off your body, leaving you in only your panties. You liked the way he looked at you. He closed his eyes again, struggling with the need to behave, and the urge to touch you.

"Cariño, you gotta put a shirt on. You're torturing me here. You are fucking stunning and I want to touch every inch of that beautiful body."

You blushed and giggled softly before pulling the clean shirt over your head.

"I'm going to hold you to that. I'm not ready yet, but I want your hands all over me."

He groaned and shook his head, like he was trying to clear away the picture of that from his mind. He reached into the closet and pulled out clean clothes.

"Turn around, you little minx. I'm not undressing in front of you. Your dad will kick my ass if he thinks I was getting naked with you after having only known you for such a short time. And I'd really like to live long enough to be with you."

You giggled again and spun around. Of course, he didn't know you could see him in the reflection from the window, which meant you got a pretty clear picture of his fine ass. Oh yeah, you were going to have so much fun touching him.