It's A Good Day*

While you were busy with EZ, your old boss called to tell you that they would hire you back, and that you start Monday. You also got a call from the apartment leasing office. Your application was accepted and the apartment was yours.

The day couldn't be better. Job- check. Apartment- check. Boyfriend falling in love with you- check.

After you'd gotten back to the clubhouse, you went inside to tell your dad the good news. You were a few steps away from him when he yelled.

"What the fuck, Prospect? The marks on her neck are telling me about it."

You blushed and looked down a little. You felt EZ rest his hand on your back and lean toward your ear.

"Ignore him, baby. I'm not ashamed that I left my mark on the woman I love. I don't want you to be, either. It shows everyone that you are mine. I'd wear your marks proudly, cariño. Show the world that I'm yours. We belong to each other, baby. Never be embarrassed by that."

You turned and kissed him. "I love you too."

Your dad cleared his throat. "So, what's up, pequeña?"

"I got my old job back. And I got an apartment."

"That's great bebita!"

You smiled and hugged your dad.

EZ had walked around the bar and was passing out beers. He slid one to you before leaning over the bar to catch your lips.

"I'm so happy for you, cariño."

You smiled softly at him. He cocked his head to the side a little, like he knew there was something on your mind. He mouthed "later?", and you nodded. He stole another kiss, then got back to work. His afternoon with you put him behind, but it was totally worth it. He was floating after finding out that you loved him too.

A few hours later, the two of you headed out to EZ's trailer. You stripped to your panties before climbing into bed, and EZ was in his boxer briefs. You snuggled up into him, before sighing.

"Talk to me, cariño."

"I think I'm just overwhelmed. And nervous. I've never lived alone before. I was with my dad before college, then I had a roommate, then my ex. Suddenly, I'm free. I can work where I want. I can live where I want. I can love who I want. It's just a lot, and I think it's all hitting me because of everything that changed today."

"I get that. Lots of big things all at once. It's going to be so good. You deserve to be happy. You are a wonderful woman."

"Thank you, Ezekiel. I am very happy. It's going to be different sleeping without you, though. I've gotten used to having you with me."

"I know, cariño. I'll stay as often as you want. I love waking up with you in my arms."

You snuggled up into his chest. You were still feeling very anxious about everything, but you knew that would calm down.

"Cariño?"

"Yeah, mi amor?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, Ezekiel."

You lifted your head and looked at him, before leaning up to connect your lips. Soon, the kiss heated up. You both felt the desperation to show your newly declared love to each other. He turned slightly and slid his hand up your side to your face, gently cupping your cheek as he continued to kiss you. You pulled him so he was hovering over you.

"What do you want, cariño?"

"You inside me."

He moaned and reached down to push your panties off, before removing his own underwear. When you were both naked, he settled between your legs and pressed his lips to yours again. He slid his tongue out to lick at your bottom lip, prompting you to open your mouth. As your tongue brushed against his, he pushed into you. You both moaned into the kiss. He stilled to allow you to adjust to his size.

"Cariño, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I'm in love with you."

You whimpered as you heard his words. "I'm in love with you too, Ezekiel. You make me so happy."

He slowly started to move, reconnecting your lips. The building of your climax was slow and steady. His thrusts weren't too slow, but weren't rushed either. He was making you feel incredible. His hand slid down to lift your hip, allowing him to thrust deeper. The tip of his cock pushed into your g-spot and you cried out into his mouth. He continued to thrust at that angle, repeatedly hitting your spot. You couldn't hold back as your orgasm washed over you.

"Oh, Ezekiel. It feels so good. I love you so much. Fuck, baby."

"That's it, cariño. Cum for me. I love you too, baby."

His thrusts continued at the same pace. He felt his own orgasm building, but he wouldn't let go until he'd made you cum again.

"I'm going to cum again, Ezekiel. Oh god. Cum with me. Please, baby. Cum with me. Make me yours."

"You are mine, cariño. Just like I'm yours. Only yours."

You came, squeezing his cock tight. You felt him twitch inside you as he filled you with his cum. His thrusts slowed, but he didn't pull out. Instead, he moved both hands to cradle your face and pulled back enough to look into your eyes.

"I am already so in love with you. You are everything I could ever want in a woman."

"I'm in love with you too, baby. I don't know how I ended up with someone as amazing as you."

He leaned down to kiss you again softly, before pulling out and falling onto his back. He pulled you against him and held you close as you both drifted off to sleep.