Good Morning*

You woke up the next morning, naked and wrapped in EZ's arms. Your back was to his chest, and you could feel his hard on pressed against your ass. You'd known he was big from seeing his reflection in the window, but damn if he didn't fill you more than you'd ever felt.

You slowly rolled your hips back, rubbing your ass against him. His arm tightened around you, and he pressed a soft kiss to the back of your neck.

"What do you need, cariño?"

"You, mi amor."

His hand slid up your side to lightly grasp your breast as he rolled his hips into yours. "My pleasure."

You reached your arm back to wrap around his neck, pulling his face toward you. He leaned forward and pressed kisses to your throat as his hand gently massaged your breasts. He continued slowly rolling his hips into yours. You lifted your leg up so he could slide into you, moaning as you felt him fill you.

"Fuck, Ezekiel. You make me feel so fucking full. God it feels good when you are inside me."

He groaned when he heard your dirty talk. "You are so fucking tight, cariño. You feel so fucking good. Fuck, baby."

He slowly pulled out before gripping your hip and thrusting in hard. You moaned loudly as he filled you back up. Your pussy was stretched tight around his cock, squeezing him. You could feel every inch of him. He was buried to the hilt. He wrapped his arm across your chest to grip the opposite shoulder holding you still as he steadily thrust into you hard. You were a panting, moaning mess as he brought you closer to your climax.

You slid your hand down your chest and belly before slipping a finger between your pussy lips to gently stroke your clit. EZ moaned as he watched you touch yourself.

"Fuck, bebita. It's so fucking hot when you rub your clit for me. That's a good girl. Make yourself cum on my cock, cariño."

Your fingers went faster as his strokes grew harder. You were so close to cumming, but couldn't fall over the edge. He could tell you were right there. He could feel you squeezing him. He moved his hand from your shoulder and slid it down your body, moving your fingers out of the way so he could rub your clit. As soon as he touched you, your orgasm crashed over you.

"Oh fuck. Ezekiel. Fuck that feels good. Oh god. I'm still cumming. Fuck."

"That's it, baby. Cum all over me. Make a mess on my cock. I want to feel your pussy cum. Yes, baby, keep squeezing me. Fuck your pussy feels good."

"Harder, Ezekiel. Fuck me harder."

He gripped your hips and rolled you onto your belly before lifting himself onto his knees and dragging your ass up with him. He kept your chest pressed against his mattress as he pulled back before thrusting in hard. You screamed out as he took you hard and fast.

"Yes. Yes. Fuck, Ezekiel. Yes. That feels so good. Fuck, baby."

He slid a hand down, and pulled you up so your back was pressed against his chest. You turned your head slightly to capture his lips, before dropping your head forward, watching as his fingers worked your clit. He continued to slam into you, bringing you to another orgasm.

"Oh god, Ezekiel. I'm going to cum again. I want you to cum with me. Cum in my pussy while I cum for you, baby."

Your orgasm washed over you, making you shake against him. He continued to thrust as he spilled his seed inside you, slowly rubbing your clit as the aftershocks of your orgasm continued to course through your body.

Once you'd both come down, he slowly pulled out and released you, allowing you to flop forward on the mattress. With your face pressed into his pillow, he heard you say, "that was fucking incredible."

"I agree, cariño. You are amazing."

He laid down beside you and pulled your body to his. He tilted your chin up to give you a soft kiss before just holding you. You'd need to get up soon, but you wanted to bask in the afterglow of such an intense lovemaking for as long as possible.