The true fight is from within

He looks out my room and I look  at him " you know I could of taken Care of myself ohma" he looks over and hums" didn't look like it back there" I huff and go towards him and then rethink and sit down and breath a collect myself. I start to meditate and I turn my back to him and he shuts the door and looks at me" are you angry with me" I smile feelings my mood rise" ohma you just saved me, I cannot be mad at you" he sits next to me and I reach out move his hair and he looks me in the eyes and I smile kindly."you are a true warrior" he hums and gets ups" I got to go,I'll see you tomorrow" I smile and nod." Goodnight ohma". That night I call the old woman" hello mama how have you been" the old lady smiles" how have you been dear" I smile" I've been well this trip has really challenged me mama, theses men are not like other basic men. A lot of them have been gifted with unbelievable strength." I hum lightly and look out the window." I will struggle to win mama but just know I did it for my parents and you as well. I'll return victorious " I bow my head" I will honor you mama" the old woman smiles" you have always honored me, you will not fail. Just stay humble make friends not enemies" I smile at her words and bow."goodnight mama".I get up the next morning.I hear the ocean and see the sun run into my room.I sit up and I can already hear the busy boat. I calm my senses and I hear a knock. I get up and put my rob on."who is it" a deep voice answers"ohma" is all he said.I smile opening the door and he hands me a plate and I smile and bow." This is very much appreciated but why have you visited me." He looks me dead in the eyes." I want to learn meditation,you are at peace and mange your angry well.teach me". I smile." I was just about to meditate come in." He walks in and I take my rob off showing myself in only underwear and a shirt." I get on my knees in front of the sliding door and he sits down and sees the scars on my shoulders.I look at him." My mother never taught me the truth of meditation, I did what she did but the truth of it,is to find your own peace and exercise your mind." I turn so I'm in front of him." You struggle to find peace because you won't let things go." He listens to me and crosses his legs on the floor.I close my eyes and breath lightly." Y/n" I open my eyes and see he's taken his shirt off. I freeze and try to relax myself" yes, ohma". He lifts his hand and rubs his thumbs over the scar,I blush lightly at his warm hand moving on my shoulder ."what are theses from". I look down and think And look back at him". When my parents died, I lost my peace and joined this gang to find the clan responsible for my parents murder,during that time many people fought me, I was shoot at,cut,beaten." I sigh feeling ashamed of my passed ways" I gained all theses scars now they remind me of my failure, my parents were amazing people and they raised me well and I lost their gifts they gave me." Ohma nods and looks me in the eyes." You found your self again tho." I smile and nod." I regained my gifts and now I just cant get distracted and I must stay humble, theses competitors are pure strength and I'm pure mind.I will get crush if I don't think it all through." He smiles and nods.I point to his scars" What happened to you." Ohma thinks and then smiles." If you beat me in the final tournament, I'll tell you anything but now I need you to win every fight." I laugh at his childish deal and nod and lift my hand."deal". He shakes my hand and I look over and see the sun,fully in the sky." We should probably leave to meet the others and stay updated on stuff."he nods" I'll do ahead of you, I need to find Kazuo." I smile and nod and he leaves."