Special question

Minoru has been acting weird for weeks, he's been avoiding me and staying out extremely late, the master keeps covering for him and won't tell me anything about minoru whereabouts. I sigh yet again in bed alone, I look at the clock seeing twelve thirty. I run my fingers through my hair, I hear the door click shut and I don't turn,feeling the bed dip. That night he doesn't even cuddle close to me or anything. My mind races thinking about everything. Since the night of that party where he fought Kanoh Agito and our argument, I thought we have gotten passed it all. The next morning like usual he was gone. I look over my shoulder and let tears run down my face as I think of the worse, the whole day. I'm avoiding him in hopes I won't burst into tears. As I sit with my master in the field, I try to meditate and clear my mind. But my heart aches like it's been ripped into multiple pieces. I sigh as my master looks over " what's troubling you child " I look over feeling stupid for what I'm about to confess to him " it's minoru" then master nods " he's been acting weird for weeks, im starting to fear the worse master, maybe your right. Relationships shouldn't be involved with work. " the master hums " what do you mean the worse " I lay down " he's no longer interested in me master, we've been extremely busy and here I am holding onto something I shouldn't" I close my eyes " I wish to be transferred to another agency master, have me work for someone else " the master looks over " that's a bit extreme even for you" I sigh " I rather leave then hear those words from his mouth,minoru is a blunt man " the master stands and hums " maybe wait y/n,give it some time and If you feel like leaving is the best then seek me out" I nod watching him leave. That night I go to another room and sleep. That morning I wake up and go to yet another empty room, he didn't even search for me. I walk towards the garden to meditate and speak with my master, I walk through the door bumping into someone, I groan bowing gently " I'm sorry, I wasn't looking " I look up meeting minoru eyes, I look down trying to hide my face. I wanted to cry just looking at him hurt. I step back  " sorry " I go to pass by him, he grabs my arm bring me closer, I close my eyes looking down " y/n, look at me " I shake my head, biting my lip still looking down. He pulls my into a room and I try to pull away only to be brought into a tight hug at the one I couldn't hold it no more. I burst into tears. He looks down shocked " my love what is wrong " I sniff looking up finally "why have you been avoiding me, you dint come to bed with me or seek me out. It's been weeks if your tired of this then say it. I'm tir...." I'm cut off when minoru kisses me deeply cupping my cheek " I can explain" I wipe my tears and see him reach in his pocket. Then opens it " I was waiting for the right time but I didn't want to hurt you my love " I gasp covering my mouth " will you marry me y/n, even tho..." I jump into his arms " YES" he laughs hugging me back, he sets me me down and puts the ring on,I kiss him deeply and cry "dummy" he chuckles " does this make up for it" I smile and giggle " yes". You guys walk out the room and the master smirks " what did she say " minoru blushes " she said yes" I gasp looking at the master " you knew and really.... Wow " the old man chuckles while walking away that night we both made sweet sweet love.