Honor is all i want

That morning things felt different, I felt death looming over the island, it seemed grey and I felt a rare emotion Fear!, get ready and walk out and I'm greeted by the master, I bow. "You know it's never to late to withdraw from the tournament, I can feel your aura, your scared" I look him in the eyes and feel a sense of confidence in my body and mind. " I will not back down from the fight master" he only nods and walks off. In a couple minutes I'll be stepping into a ring with the worlds most feared fighter, he's pure muscle and will, I say a little prayer, "let me win this please ". I get to my side of the arena, ohma walks up and hugs me, I hug him back and we hold each other for a minute or two. I breath lightly clearing my mind and he cups my cheeks and rest his forehead on mine. " please just please don't get up off the ground unless you know you can take him " I smile and hum " I will win this tournament, in honor of my parents and my second mom" he nods and sighs letting me go. My name is called and I come out, the aren is silent, I sit down on my knees and put my head down, closing my eyes. Fang is announced, I stood up and looked at him. I feel my body become stronger, I look passed fang seeing my parents and the old women, ohma, raian, minoru Everyone. I smile and start steps back and fang watches me. He stretches and I close my eyes and jump and shake my head and arms. Once we heard the words fight, my body just moved so fast, I punched fang sending him back, he looks up shocked, he shakes his head running at me and punches me, I groan my only move back an inch, I grab his wrists and lean my head back and move it forward and headbutt him harder then I hit ohma, his noses bleeds and I keep my grip on his arm and move my knee up, breaking his arm the bones making a loud snapping noise, he screams holding his arm and backs up, he growls and swings his foot hit my neck and shoulder, I hit the ground and blood comes out my mouth, I cough. He kicks my gut and my face sending me into the wall, I feel my ribs crack, I'm a bit dazed but breath heavy and he kicks a few more times, he steps back thinking I'm out, I groan and get up. The crowd screams and the arena rumbles, I get fully up, fang screams and goes to punch and I dodge, he hits the wall I swing my leg into his gut and then twist bring my other foot to his face and he hits the ground. I get on top of him and punch him repeatedly, his left arm grabs my fist and he grips it, breaking it. I scream and bring my knee up hitting his jaw, he let go and I get up backing up. He sits up and his eyes are white. I feel his aura like someone was blowing cold air onto me, I feel my nerves start to shake, I look down at my legs and then see him bring his foot up, he kicks me in the jaw and I go back, I slid on the ground back into the wall, he runs at me, going to strike again, I dodge going to the other side stepping backwards, he screams. " WHY WONT YOU JUST FALL " I giggle at his frustration and put my hand on my ribs and spit blood. He screams coming again, I put my guard up and wait for the right moment, he so blinded in his rage. I feel a sense of peace and everything goes slowly, I grab his other arm breaking it as he falls I bring my knee into his face sending him up, I kick his chest and twist following with another kick, he hits the ground with a thud, the ref runs up and I breath heavy and everyone goes silent, " WE HAVE A WINNER" I smile and fall down and just let my body give into its pain, I pass out.