Pain for a lover

Minoru gets up early for work, I groan when he moves, he laughs and kiss me lightly. " shhh " I kiss him back and pull him closer." Don't go please" he smiles and kiss my neck and moves away. " you'll see me later, just sleep " I huff falling back asleep. Hour or two pass and I finally get up and get dressed. I go to meet the master and I was unaware that we have a guessed, I walk in the office and a man sits at the table with my master. His eyes watch my ever move. I sit by my master and minoru is by the door. I sigh for the rest of the night, the man watches me and tries every way possible to get my attention. " so y/n " I look up at the man finally making eye contact " yes " I try to be as kind as possible. " you won the kengan tournament " I nod " I did lasted year " the man smiles " your amazing, I watch all your fights. " I smile and bow my head " thank you " he looks at my body " how did you learn all your moves " I shift uncomfortable under his gaze on me " my father was my teacher. Since I was little I grew up learning martial arts. " he smiles and takes my hand and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. I try to be kind because my master is right there but his touch makes me uncomfortable. " your hands are so beautiful, untouched, unbroken. Soft. It's hard to believe you even are a fighter " I pull my hand away " I get that a lot but thank you " he gets closer, I look at my master who is completely black out drunk. I groan when his hand move on my thigh. I move away " awww doll come on. Your beautiful. At least let me worship you " I look down at my hands and hum " with all do respect, I already have someone. Please leave me alone " he grows angry and shoves me down and kiss my neck and moves his hand on my body, I go to pull up but his grip tightens, I scream out and he covers my mouth and keeps touching me. I knee him in the gut and he hits me cutting my cheek with his ring, i whimper as his move passed my waist . " no no no stop no " I hear a loud bang and see minoru behind him, I've seen minoru angry before but the look he had was beyond scary even I couldn't look him in the eyes. He grabs the man throwing him back, the mans bodyguards goes at minoru and minoru friends fights them. I close my eyes as my chest tightens and I feel overwhelmed and scared. Until I feel large gentle hands, move over me. I'm lifted up. I don't open my eyes knowing who it is. " I'm here it's okay " he carries me away. I hear the door open to our room and he sets me down on the bed. He moves slowly and takes my shoes off and unzips my dress and u dress me, I hear the bath. I open my eyes and look at him with tears. He simply kisses my forehead and takes me to the tub, I get in and he pours water over my shoulders and kisses my cheek, my shoulder and my chest softly, I blush and he moves my hair and kiss my neck and behind my ear. " your beautiful " his fingers move down my back and he starts to put soap on me and rubs it in, his large hand is on my neck and chin, I lean my weight into his hand and he smiles and holds me up. He wipes my cheek and covers it. He pours more water and then moves to my hair. I feel my body relax and he smiles. " I love you y/n " I look to the side and smile " I love you more. He finishes and dries me, laying me on the bed.his hands move over my body. I blush and close my eyes. He slips my underwear on and gets over my and lifts me by my back and up to the pillow and kisses my neck and rubs my chest. I whimper enjoying the affection. I move my legs around his waist, he rubs my thigh and hums. Nipping my neck lightly " i promises, I'll protect you " I smile and look him in the eyes. " I know you will " I kiss him. My body just relaxes into the kiss, the stress runs down out of my body, I lay my head back on the pillow as he rest his head on my bare chest, I look at the sky. I smile the stars are bright as if they are just as happy as me, I run my fingers through his hair. It's hard to believe a man with so much pain could be so gentle, I was a chine doll to him and he moved me and carried me and holds me as if I would break, his hands have done many evil things but I'm probably the purest thing he's ever touched or something he had that hasn't been a threat. I look at him as he relaxes. He deserves the world, but the world doesn't deserve him. The world has been so evil to him. I sigh and he looks up. " you okay? " I rub his cheek and stare at him, he rest his cheek in my palm and closes his eyes, the scars on his face can only be seen by the moonlight, i trace them and move up cupping his face. I kiss the scars and smile lightly as tears move down his face, I feel pain as I look at him. He doesn't deserve anything that has happened to him, nobody deserves him. I cry and he looks up, I rest my forehead on his and hum. " I love you so much " he kisses me lightly " I know love, I know " I feel his thumb move over my cheek " it's okay baby, I'm okay " i look into his eyes, their filled with something I can't explain, hope? No, pain? No , I can't explain it. I love him so much it hurts to love him. I can't protect him like I want too. His hands move up my naked body and keep me close as I hide my face in his neck. The last thing I remember is his sweet words before I fall asleep.