Martial arts is a warriors theropy

I wake up early and put on a jumpsuit. Heading to the jungle on the island, I run and leap from tree to tree and flip. I land at the end of a cliff, I can see over the island, I can see the hotel and restaurants. I sit down and smile and look up. seeing the sun start to rise, the rays run over the water. orange,red ,yellow.I smile.
(Flashback)
"Y/n wait up" I laugh as my father calls out to me. I giggle and run through the woods. he follows laughing and watches me, I get to a cliff, I see my village.my dad runs up next to me stopping,looking at the sun as it starts to rise." Y/n," I look up and he sits down and I sit with him." The sun represents a new day," he looks at me and holds my hand and point out." Each day is your day, you will make mistakes and reach goals, but never forget the light in you,you are hope for many" he smiles and I look out.
(End flashback)
I smile " I wish you were here father, I've become everything you and mom wanted, I miss you both" I look down and close my eyes and put my hair up." Today is my day"
I get back to my room and get dressed and meet ohma and the old man. For the pass couple days, I start to gain more friendships. I got word that Raian meet the old woman, she's caring for him. Fight after fight, I dominate every fighter, each fight is to honor my parents and the old woman. But during it, different companies have started to approach me for jobs after the tournament, I turn everyone down, I was made to give hope to people not kill them,I show mercy in the tournament, I am of my father and mother, they went killers. During my time here on the island thanks to minoru  favor, I've gained the trust of his master, I'm close to being his right hand. I sit by him, setting my shoes to the side" you called me" he smiles" you have shown great strength, yet you remain humble and don't seem flashy." I don't turn but keep looking out the window at the island." My father taught me theses skills to protect my love ones not show them off and act as if I'm better" I turn my head" martial arts is learned by warriors, many warriors were humble men, they valued the arts. That's why they were warriors because warriors have hearts" I look back and cross my arms" but this still doesn't explain why I was summoned, I have the final fight tomorrow" he chuckles " I understand that y/n, I asked for your presents because I would like you to work with me." I look over" master, you've only known me for seven days, how do you trust me" he smiles devilishly" well a little birdie told me that you are the best so I might as well keep you around." He hands me an envelope.I raise an eyebrow and open, full of money " master, I can't " he giggle" consider it your first payment." But I never said yes" he smirks" your to smart to say no" I bite my lip and look at minoru, taps his mask and walks out with the old man. I sigh and leave." What are you doing y/n"