Life changing

I Continue my routine and I start working to support the woman, she becomes my second mother and I loved her very much. One morning I went to the gym and saw a man, he was muscular and had dreads and had scars on his back, I only glanced and started doing my lifting and working on my martial arts and I feel eyes on me and I look around and see the people in the gym staring. I put the weight down and I turn to see the man staring at me, I hum lightly and tilt my head and stare back and he smiles when I don't back down, he walks over reaches his large hand out. "I'm Sekibayashi Jun" I soften my gazes and shake his hand and hummed." Sekibayashi Jun, born Sekibayashi Junpei also known as Hell's Angel a famous Super Japan Pro Wrestler" he looks surprised and I smile."I've heard of you,can't live in Japanese for years and not know of you" he chuckles" your right about that but tell me your name".I tilt my head" y/n l/n" he smiles and looks over at your weights and gear."you fight?" I hum lightly and shake my head." No no,learned from my father and I just recently got back into training"he nods and we talk and I give him my number and we schedule to meet. I head home and meditate on it and the woman sits behind me and I smile feeling her presents"joining me now" she laughs lightly and hums." I sense your mood has gotten better, did something happen today" I smile." You know me to well mama, today I meet a warrior, he had a strong aura and I'm meeting him again" she rubs my back and kisses my head."you are growing, keep ur mind clear" I nod at her words."goodnight,mama" she heads to bed and I sight. Two weeks pass and I finally meet with the wrestler. I walk into the bar and scan the looking finding the giant with an other man, he has scars and wears a grim look on his face, I walk up and smile slightly the wrestler yells my name"Y/N YOU MADE IT" I bow greeting him and the old man.I sit down and the old man speaks" I'm Shikano Gen ,y/n correct" I nod and look at him" Sekibayashi told me about you,your physical form is amazing and your skills are older" I look up slightly amused and smile" my father taught me all I need to know as a young girl" the man listens closely and I explain my life and he smiles." I want to see your skills closely". He slides me his card and I smile enjoying the night with them, I'm scheduled the meet them in a month due too the fact, it's wrestling season.