New bond

Later into the day I meet with minoru. I smile, he's always dressed so well. I bow greeting him and he hold his hand out and I hold it, we go out to dinner.minoru looks at him " so I heard Raian and you are in good terms " I sip my drink and nod, looking into his eyes." It sounds crazy but I pity him." Moving my finger around the rim of my glass" since he was younger, he's always been treated poorly. He reminds me of well...me. Lost, angry, misunderstood" minoru takes his mask off." Your to kind to an enemy" I hum lightly and tilt my head" what makes you better then your enemies if you act just like them, if I truly hated him, I would never have help him. But I don't see him as a devil just a young boy who needs help" minoru chuckles " he left the island, do you know were he went" I shake my head and move my hand to minoru and rub my thumb over his knuckles and he stiffens and stares at me.I giggle and look at his eyes." Raian is just like you, since birth both of you have experience nothing but violence, so give him a chance like I'm giving you," minoru looks out the window to avoid my eyes, I kiss his large hand and get up. The sun has set and I walk out the restaurant with him behind me, we walk in silents and minoru stops, I stop and look back and I see tears run down his face, I walk up and hold his hand." It's okay minoru, please don't cry". He wraps his arms around me, I hug him and he picks my up.he mumbles " you remind me of my mother " my heart warms and u cup his cheeks and kiss his forehead. " I'm here minoru, I promise I'll always be here", the sky rumbles and it starts to rain, I hold him close as water runs over us, I look up into the distance, he gets up and looks down at me," please forgi..." I cut him" shhh, I won't tell if you don't, he's large hand moves over my head blocking the rain, I giggle and we get to the hotel and he walks me to my room, I thank him going into my room, I change and look out my sliding door and I hear like a bell noise, I turn and see my mother in a chair she glows, her long hair runs down her shoulder, she smile. I feel tears come to my eyes and I walk up laying my head on her lap, her smooth figures run my hair as I cry," mother I miss you","I know darling I know", she hold my hand as I cry, I grip her white dress." Mother I did it" she smiles." I know and we are proud of you" I smile and close my eyes,fading into sleep.