Capital of love

Months have passed since the incident, my brother has completely disappeared, I wish he just went about everything right. I miss him but i find out that I have a mission in Paris, i leave with minoru and omori we arrive getting off of the plane. A man in a suit leads us to a car, we leave heading to the hotel. We check in but I swear I feels someone eyes scanning me up and down to looks over to see a man in a black leather jacket,black glasses,long black hair braided over his shoulder .he walks away and minoru sees me staring and looks at the man, I roll my eyes and get to the room. I drop my bags walking to the window to looking over Paris. I smile and hear the men talking I turn. " you guys okay " minoru looks over " the master said tonight we are meeting one of the business men from the tournament we are meeting him at the tower for dinner " I smile and go back to looking out the window, night rolls around i open my bag pulling out a black and silver dress.with thigh high boots and a diamond necklace and earrings, that night you get all dressed up and head to the restaurant in a white corvette. Minoru and omori take a separate car meeting me there. I get out we are shown to the vip, I sit between them and the man arrives of course with his fighter. I smile and introduce myself. " how are you" the man smiles " Ive been well, so when will I meet your master. He said we would meet and he sends his messenger " I smile at him " well as you know certain people have been making threats and since he's the head we can't have him traveling " the man huffs p,rolling his eyes. I sigh why can't I ever get the nice people all theses men with in this business are beyond annoying. I groan and leave the table as minoru and omori talk to him, I look over the city and smile. The cold nightly breeze blew over my shoulders and hair, I close my eyes and lean my head back. I feel eyes on my back, I turn seeing minoru he's staring from the table, he smiles at me. I smile admiring him, he's long black hair and muscular shoulders, the suit didn't help at all. After the dinner I head to my room and minoru follows, I smile open the door, he takes his jacket off and kiss me lifting me up, I close my eyes, kissing him back.he moves his fingers through my hair and I wrap around him and close my eyes, breathing his colon, it smelled so nice, I just relax in his embrace. That night he holds me close, he lays shirtless, his arms are wrapped around me, the moonlight hugs his muscles and he rests his face in my neck and kisses it softly. I wrap my arms around his neck. I feel intoxicated by him. I undress and he lays down, I crawl over him having a full make out session with him, the cold hair runs over my back and I feel his hands move over my back. " I love you y/n " I smile and cup his cheek coming up more. " I love you more "