ch.6 under the Christams tree-part 1-

Athor Note:On the last chapter we see some thoughts that Draco had.here is the new chapter in the spirit of Christams,i hope you like it ;) (we will see many characters on this chapter ;))

It is 2 days before Christams holidays Ginny and Draco was still meeting secretly.As for Harry he was trying to talk to Ginny back she was still mad at him and they haven't talk at all.Hermione saw Ginny walking fast to library but she stop her "Ginny wehre are you going in such harry" Ginny turn and look at her "to library i want to find  a book" she said the first lie that come to her mind and offer to Hermione a smile "Ginny you have to talk to Harry,he looks very sad" she said and put a hand to Ginny's back "i have nothing to say to him,he had over do it and he know it" she said and left Hermione alone. "she will not hear you Hermione" Harry said from his hiding spot and he sigh "i really dont understand why she dont talk to you" she turn and look at him "she dont talk to him?for hom you are talking about" Ron said as he join his friends "your sister" they both say with one voice "oh Ginny wll talk when she want,give her time" he walk closer to Hermione and Harry nod a bit "maybe i have to stop ran behind her" Hermione nod at his comment and look at Ron,then she turn a bit red.

As this was happing Ginny walk into the library and look aroud for Draco,he wistele to her and she walk to him carefully none notice her. "is everything ok" he ask and climb down the window he was siting on and walk to her "i think so" she reply a bit thoughtfull "are you sure Ginny?" she nod a bit and he hug her.Ginny chose not tell her about that everyone puss her talk with Harry and hug tightly Draco back "in some days it is holidays,what we will do?how i will see you" she ask and look him into his eyes "i dont think we will can talk our meet all the days but i will tr my best to sink of my house,i promise" he said and kiss her.Ginny kiss him back and smiles on it "can you try at lest to find way spend christams night together?" she blush a bit and he nod "i will try" he hold her closer and kiss her more.she smile and keep kissing him,he move their both body to the table and he sit her on it but she stop him "i understand but on Christams maybe cant hold on" she nods with a blush.

Days past fast and Draco with Ginny try to meet eche other as more as they could.The day that they had to go away Ginny give him a red breashelt "this is for not forget it when we are apart" he take it and kiss her cheek "i will treasure it,thank you Ginny...but i havent buy you anything in return..." he sadi and look at it "but i didnt buy it i was wearing it,it is part of me" she reply with a smile "i have something like that" he smile and look at his back "here close your eyes" he take out a ring and place it to her finger "open them now" he smile and she gasp as she saw it "i...i cant take it Draco" she take it out "no you cant it is my favourite ring,please take it" he place it back to her hand "are you sure that i can take it" he nods and hug her "thank you for give it to me Draco i will treasure it too" she grins "you are welcome" he kiss her and wear her gift "lets go to the train we have to leave" she take his hand "yes that right" they both walk out the library as they usaly went their and walk down the train,they left eche others hands before someone saw them and get in the train form different door.

Athor note:her is the end od this chapter but not the end for the special edit.meet me in ch.7 under the Christams tree-part 2- ;).merry christams everyone :* see you in the new chapter