Vanessa

Vanessa POV
Hey my name is Vanessa Stewart
I'm 5'7 dark skin no boobs but a fat nice ass my eyes are dark brown I have long hair and I'm in college. I have no kids and I planned on it staying that way.

Bezey POV
I never seen a Vanessa on my street. I got to the cash register and see Vanessa come up again.
"I'm sorry but I was thinkking do you wanna grab a bite tonight." she asked me
"Of course but my daughter has to come along."
"I kinda figured, but ok." bye and waves at Miracle and I as she walked away.

Vanessa POV
I could feel him watching my ass. Later that night I was getting dress. I had on my blue and gold sun dress with some blue pumps I just let my curly hairy dangle down and put on my Diva necklace my mother gave me before she passed.
I was waiting when a small hand was knocking on my door. I'm guessing that's his daughter. Sure enough it was they both had on yellow and looked so cute but he looked so damn eatable.
"So Mr. Mitchell Beasley I finally get to be at a dinner table with you?" I was blushing so hard. As I got in the car.
"I had no idea you stayed behind me Ma." I buried my face into my palms.
The car ride was cool.
So we got to the restaurant and was having a nice conversation until some dark skin woman came in mugging him. I shook it off but paid attention to her.

Me Me POV
So I was treating the girls to a simple night out but I seen Bezey with some hoe and my baby, but I didn't want to make a scene this time.

Maddy POV
Bezey had the boys do some drop offs I've been missing Sosa's help around the house with the kids. The twins are at daycare and I have my Tre with me. I was cooking dinner when TJ and Tiff came in the kitchen playing.
"How the fuck y'all get here." I was started to get mad.
"I got them bay calm down." He came in and gave me a long kiss. These weeks need to hurry up I can't take the tease much longer.

JP POV
Mane I've been under jay so much lately I hope it's not affecting him.
Him and JJ are both watching tv. I've been so tired lately I fell asleep on the couch.

Sosa POV
"Lil boy if you don't get out my damn face Ima slap yo ass bright skin." He climbed on the couch and laid beside me playing with my chains. I'm starting to think he bipolar.

Bezey POV
"So what do you do Mrs. Vanessa?"
"I'm an independent drug dealer." my eyes shot open.
"Your a what?" She looked up and said "I'm an independent drug dealer. I get my drugs from DTE and then I sell." She said shrugging her shoulders
"DTE?"
"Yeah I get mines from some guy that be in Big-John's hood. I don't understand because he has a orange bandana."
"Who is Big-John?"
"Umm" she started to get nervous
"Umm what?" I put my hands on my gun under the table.
I know how this finna turn out.
"Big-John wanted B-Dog to kill you after he married Ree Ree. She is in very bad danger with him. But since I like you and your daughter I'll tell you his every move."
"If your lying to me I'll kill your whole blood line myself."
We ate and keep small talking until Miracle seen Me Me walking up to us.
"MOMMA" She took off running.
I sent Jay a text telling him to go chill over Ree Ree house until I come.
Me Me POV
Seeing her was good but Bezey was paying me no attention and I see that's not Tonya at the table. I think it's time to introduce myself.