Lifeless Soul

Bezey POV
"EVERYBODY TO THE TRAP. Me Me you go with JP to Memphis and meet up with Ree Ree and Maddy. Here are the keys to a new Bentley don't pack none buy cloths and stuff on the road." Me and Jay gave ours wives a kiss before they left.

Sosa POV
I got a call from Bezey that he needed me ASAP so I took a plane while Maddy and the kids going to meet up with in Memphis."Carry your pistol with you everywhere bay." we was face timing
"Baby please be careful." She was tearing up.
"I gotta go love you bay." "Love you too."
As I drove up to the trap it was packed with cars. I put my key in and opened the door and seen all the guys from Bezey's, Zay's, and YG's gangs in party room. I seen Bezey and his eyes were black. "The fuck happen here" I thought to my self.
"What's up Bezey." We did our handshake.
"Mane Big John is what's up and we sent some of our guys to follow the girls so they can be safe and we have a helicopter on Maddy. Suit up nigga." He gave me a vest.
He filled me on the plan and what I got to do. We just finish praying and got in our cars to get to our positions.

Bezey POV
"Jay, Sosa, Zay, and YG we stick together fuck they rest of these niggas. Y'all my fucking brothers."
I was in an abandon building and was waitin on him to walk out the house. I seen Vanessa and Him walk out I spoke into my watch and told them. "Nobody fires until my say so."
"Ok." they all said
"5"
"4"
"3"
"2"
I stop and I know Sosa gonna open fire when I get to 1 so I got my aim right on his head.
"1" I opened fire and seen Sosa shot too. "I knew it I thought to myself."
We shoot them both.
"Go Go Go get the twins."
"C.C.C. unit move in."
I ran into the house after 3 of my guys went in first.
"Boss I got one upstairs with me."
"Boss I got one too."
"Everybody Clear out get into your Personal cars and leave until I call y'all to come back."
Kel just looks just like me
"Daddy." He said and all I could say was "he remembers me." and then they both were sleep in the back while Jay rode with me to meet the girls.
I had some guys follow his workers so we can find their trap.